Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of January 2018 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 8, 2018 was a Monday and it was the 8th day of the year 2018. It was the 2nd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2018 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 142 days left before your next birthday. You will be 5 years old when that day comes. There have been 1,684 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 561 days or 1.54 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 57 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 10 at 09:59:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 16, 2049.
If a dog named Pim - a American English Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 36 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pim will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Pim will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Matthew Moore
- 1908Fearless Nadia
- 1923Giorgio Tozzi
- 1937Shirley Bassey
- 1938Yevgeny Nesterenko
- 1945Jeannie Lewis
- 1975Tift Merritt
- 1978Just Blaze
- 1988Allison Harvard
- 1991Asuka Hinoi
View the complete list of January 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 8.
- 1792Lowell Mason, American composer and educator (d. 1872)
- 1821W. H. L. Wallace, American lawyer and general (d. 1862)
- 1854John Rahm, American golfer (d. 1935)
- 1865Winnaretta Singer, American heiress (d. 1943)
- 1883Pavel Filonov, Russian painter and poet (d. 1941)
- 1909Evelyn Wood, American educator (d. 1995)
- 1939Ruth Maleczech, American actress (d. 2013)
- 1947Don Bendell, American rancher and author
- 1980Rachel Nichols, American actress
- 1991Shin Jimin, South Korean singer, actress, and dancer (AOA)
View the complete list of January 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Wendy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1499Louis XII of France marries Anne of Brittany.
- 1746Second Jacobite rising: Bonnie Prince Charlie occupies Stirling.
- 1863American Civil War: Second Battle of Springfield
- 1904The Blackstone Library is dedicated, marking the beginning of the Chicago Public Library system.
- 1963Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa is exhibited in the United States for the first time, at the National Gallery of Art in Washington, D.C.
- 1964President Lyndon B. Johnson declares a “War on Poverty” in the United States.
- 1971Bowing to international pressure, President of Pakistan Zulfikar Ali Bhutto releases Bengali leader Sheikh Mujibur Rahman from prison, who had been arrested after declaring the independence of Bangladesh.
- 1982Breakup of the Bell System: AT&T agrees to divest itself of twenty-two subdivisions.
- 1989Kegworth air disaster: British Midland Flight 92, a Boeing 737-400, crashes into the M1 motorway, killing 47 of the 126 people on board.
- 2002President George W. Bush signs into law the No Child Left Behind Act.
View the complete list of January 8 historical events.
Curious about this Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 8, and 2018 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Karine Vanasse, Amy Carlson, Hyun Young, Stefanie Powers, Meg Ryan, Tobias Sammet, MC Ren, Lars Hanson, Kanye West, Bill Boggs.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 8 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on January 8, 2018.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th January 2018 is Carnation for friendship.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 8, 2018. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 8th day of 2018
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 2nd Monday of 2018
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2024: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 142 days
- Age on next birthday: 5 years old
- Days since birth: 1,684 days
- Days spent sleeping: 561 days
- Years spent sleeping: 1.54 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 57
- Next full moon: September 10 at 09:59:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 16, 2049
- Age in dog years: 36 dog years old using a American English Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Roman numerals: VIII.I.MMXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 14, 1941 – Barry Jenner, American actor; February 13, 1942 – Peter Tork, American singer-songwriter, bass player, and actor (The Monkees); September 23, 1945 – Paul Petersen, American actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,776