Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1910 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1910 was a Sunday and it was the 9th day of the year 1910. It was the 2nd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1910 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 35 days left before your next birthday. You will be 113 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,238 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,746 days or 37.63 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,396 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 17, 1941.
If a dog named Giana - a Norwegian Elkhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 524 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Giana will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Giana will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Pierre Jalbert
- 1934Mahendra Kapoor
- 1939Susannah York
- 1943Jerry Yester
- 1950Rio Reiser
- 1968Giorgos Theofanous
- 1976Simon Gosejohann
- 1987Paolo Nutini
View the complete list of January 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1571Charles Bonaventure de Longueval, Count of Bucquoy, French commander (d. 1621)
- 1897Karl Löwith, German philosopher, author, and academic (d. 1973)
- 1916Vic Mizzy, American soldier, pianist, and composer (d. 2009)
- 1943Jerry Yester, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer
- 1948Jan Tomaszewski, Polish footballer and politician
- 1963Michael Everson, American-Irish linguist and type designer
- 1978A. J. McLean, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor (Backstreet Boys)
- 1978Maggie Rizer, American model, actress, and activist
- 1980Édgar Álvarez, Honduran footballer
- 1987Lucas Leiva, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of January 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Brandon’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 475Byzantine Emperor Zeno is forced to flee his capital at Constantinople, and his general, Basiliscus gains control of the empire.
- 1760Afghans defeat Marathas in the Battle of Barari Ghat.
- 1793Jean-Pierre Blanchard becomes the first person to fly in a balloon in the United States.
- 1799British Prime Minister William Pitt the Younger introduces an income tax of two shillings to the pound to raise funds for Great Britain’s war effort in the Napoleonic Wars.
- 1839The French Academy of Sciences announces the Daguerreotype photography process.
- 1858Anson Jones, the last President of the Republic of Texas, commits suicide.
- 1863American Civil War: the Battle of Fort Hindman begins in Arkansas.
- 1909Ernest Shackleton, leading the Nimrod Expedition to the South Pole, plants the British flag 97 nmi from the South Pole, the farthest anyone had ever reached at that time.
- 1918Battle of Bear Valley: The last battle of the American Indian Wars.
- 2005The Sudan People’s Liberation Movement and the Government of Sudan sign the Comprehensive Peace Agreement to end the Second Sudanese Civil War.
View the complete list of January 9 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Pink Velvet Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9, and 1910 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Elphick, Daiki Arioka, Audrey Hepburn, Rolf Roosalu, Yū Aoi, Oliver "Tuku" Mtukudzi, Edward Van Sloan, Paul Newlan, Marisa Miller, Gus Van Sant.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 9, 1910.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th January 1910 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 6, 1924. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +190. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 8, 1931. Your score is -273. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 900. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 22,848 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 11,450 times in the year 1910. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 9, 1910. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 9th day of 1910
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 2nd Sunday of 1910
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2024: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 35 days
- Age on next birthday: 113 years old
- Days since birth: 41,238 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,746 days
- Years spent sleeping: 37.63 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,396
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 17, 1941
- Age in dog years: 524 dog years old using a Norwegian Elkhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: May 6, 1924 (+190)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 8, 1931 (-273)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 22,848 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 11,450 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.I.MCMX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 28, 1980 – Darina, Mexican singer-songwriter; July 15, 1968 – Eddie Griffin, American comedian, actor, and producer; December 23, 1993 – Ruriko Kojima, Japanese model and sportscaster.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,868