Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1941 was a Thursday and it was the 9th day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 174 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,315 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 959 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Swoosh - a Schipperke breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 328 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Swoosh will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Swoosh will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1753Luísa Todi
- 1920Clive Dunn
- 1928Domenico Modugno
- 1948Cassie Gaines
- 1950Rio Reiser
- 1951Crystal Gayle
- 1955J. K. Simmons
- 1967Steve Harwell
- 1968Catalina Saavedra
- 1974Farhan Akhtar
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1875Gertrude Vanderbilt Whitney, American sculptor and art collector; founded the Whitney Museum of American Art (d. 1942)
- 1881Édouard Beaupré, Canadian giant and strongman (d. 1904)
- 1943Robert Drewe, Australian author and playwright
- 1951Crystal Gayle, American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1967Carl Bell, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer
- 1968Giorgos Theofanous, Greek-Cypriot composer and producer
- 1972Jay Powell, American baseball player
- 1975James Beckford, Jamaican long jumper
- 1987Jami Puustinen, Finnish footballer
- 1987Mao Inoue, Japanese actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 681Twelfth Council of Toledo: King Erwig of the Visigoths initiates a council in which he implements diverse measures against the Jews in Spain.
- 1793Jean-Pierre Blanchard becomes the first person to fly in a balloon in the United States.
- 1799British Prime Minister William Pitt the Younger introduces an income tax of two shillings to the pound to raise funds for Great Britain’s war effort in the Napoleonic Wars.
- 1816Sir Humphry Davy tests his safety lamp for miners at Hebburn Colliery.
- 1858Anson Jones, the last President of the Republic of Texas, commits suicide.
- 1878Umberto I becomes King of Italy.
- 1917World War I: the Battle of Rafa is fought near the Egyptian border with Palestine.
- 1957British Prime Minister Sir Anthony Eden resigns from office following his failure to retake the Suez Canal from Egyptian sovereignty.
- 2011Iran Air Flight 277 crashes near Orumiyeh in the northeast of the country, killing 77 people.
- 2015The perpetrators of the Charlie Hebdo shooting in Paris two days earlier are both killed after a hostage situation. Elsewhere, a second hostage situation, related to the Charlie Hebdo shooting, occurs at a Jewish market, Hypercacher, in the eastern Paris suburb of Vincennes.
View the complete list of historical events for January 9.
Curious about this Glazed Pink Flamingo? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marilyn Monroe, Ella Chen, Ryan Starr, Ray Slijngaard, Matthew Murphy, Kim Stockwood, Tige Andrews, Aysun Kayacı, Marianne Elliott, Nikos Kourkoulos.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 9, 1941.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1800. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 15, 1990 – Miwa, Japanese singer-songwriter; August 6, 1946 – Judy Craig, American singer (The Chiffons); October 15, 1984 – Jessie Ware, English singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,154