Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1942 was a Friday and it was the 9th day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 80 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,679 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 937 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Anita Louise
- 1925Lee Van Cleef
- 1940Al Downing
- 1948Cassie Gaines
- 1966Jan Johansen
- 1968Joey Lauren Adams
- 1970Lara Fabian
- 1971Yusuke Naora
- 1976Raghava Lawrence
- 1990Melissa Ricks
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 9.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1849John Hartley, English tennis player (d. 1935)
- 1910Tom Evenson, English runner (d. 1997)
- 1943Robert Drewe, Australian author and playwright
- 1944Ian Hornak, American painter and sculptor (d. 2002)
- 1967Gary Teichmann, Rhodesian-South African rugby player
- 1968Giorgos Theofanous, Greek-Cypriot composer and producer
- 1973Angela Bettis, American actress, director, and producer
- 1978Chad Johnson, American football player
- 1981Euzebiusz Smolarek, Polish footballer
- 1989Yana Maksimava, Belarusian heptathlete
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 9.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 475Byzantine Emperor Zeno is forced to flee his capital at Constantinople, and his general, Basiliscus gains control of the empire.
- 1349The Jewish population of Basel, Switzerland, believed by the residents to be the cause of the ongoing Black Death, is rounded up and incinerated.
- 1760Afghans defeat Marathas in the Battle of Barari Ghat.
- 1857The Fort Tejon earthquake strikes California, registering an estimated magnitude of 7.9.
- 1917World War I: the Battle of Rafa is fought near the Egyptian border with Palestine.
- 1918Battle of Bear Valley: The last battle of the American Indian Wars.
- 1938Paul of Greece marries Frederica of Hanover in Athens.
- 1947Elizabeth “Betty” Short, the Black Dahlia, is last seen alive.
- 1965The Mirzapur Cadet College formally opens for academic activities in East Pakistan (now Bangladesh).
- 2007Apple CEO Steve Jobs unveils the first iPhone.
View the complete list of historical events for January 9.
Curious about this Choco Choco Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sheila Larken, Roy Dupuis, David Lowery, Ruth Kobart, Queenie Leonard, Sylvie Léonard, Signe Ronka, Marilou Diaz-Abaya, Christoph Waltz, Thore Skogman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 9, 1942.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 12, 1965 – Ahmet Mümtaz Taylan, Turkish actor and director; January 26, 1976 – Hitomi, Japanese singer-songwriter and actress; May 19, 1932 – Claude Blanchard, Canadian singer and actor (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,064