Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1942 was a Friday and it was the 9th day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 230 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,529 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 932 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Scott Walker
- 1948Bill Cowsill
- 1961Al Jean
- 1968Giorgos Theofanous
- 1970Masashi Goda
- 1970Mia X
- 1971Angie Martinez
- 1976Simon Gosejohann
- 1987Pablo Santos
- 1989Nina Dobrev
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1909Anthony Mamo, Maltese lawyer and politician; 1st President of Malta (d. 2008)
- 1913Richard Nixon, American commander, lawyer, and politician; 37th President of the United States (d. 1994)
- 1922Har Gobind Khorana, Indian-American biochemist and academic; Nobel laureate (d. 2011)
- 1927Sunderlal Bahuguna, Indian environmentalist
- 1940Ruth Dreifuss, Swiss journalist and politician; 86th President of the Swiss Confederation
- 1944Ian Hornak, American painter and sculptor (d. 2002)
- 1946Mohammad Ishaq Khan, Indian historian and academic (d. 2013)
- 1964Stan Javier, Dominican baseball player and manager
- 1976Radek Bonk, Czech ice hockey player
- 1987Lucas Leiva, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 681Twelfth Council of Toledo: King Erwig of the Visigoths initiates a council in which he implements diverse measures against the Jews in Spain.
- 1349The Jewish population of Basel, Switzerland, believed by the residents to be the cause of the ongoing Black Death, is rounded up and incinerated.
- 1863American Civil War: the Battle of Fort Hindman begins in Arkansas.
- 1894New England Telephone and Telegraph installs the first battery-operated telephone switchboard in Lexington, Massachusetts.
- 1916World War I: The Battle of Gallipoli concludes with an Ottoman Empire victory when the last Allied forces are evacuated from the peninsula.
- 1921Greco-Turkish War: The First Battle of İnönü, the first battle of the war, begins near Eskişehir in Anatolia.
- 1947Elizabeth “Betty” Short, the Black Dahlia, is last seen alive.
- 1960President of Egypt Gamal Abdel Nasser opens construction on the Aswan Dam by detonating ten tons of dynamite to demolish twenty tons of granite on the east bank of the Nile.
- 1991Representatives from the United States and Iraq meet at the Geneva Peace Conference to try to find a peaceful resolution to the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait.
- 2005The Sudan People’s Liberation Movement and the Government of Sudan sign the Comprehensive Peace Agreement to end the Second Sudanese Civil War.
View the complete list of historical events for January 9.
Curious about this Fifth Avenue Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lucía Pérez, Mark Povinelli, William Collier, Jr., Gretchen Franklin, Jacques Perrin, Curtis Harrington, Gloria Reuben, Katherine MacDonald, Kylie Jenner, Raymond Burr.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 9, 1942.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 31, 1954 – Manivannan, Indian actor and director (d. 2013); July 12, 1957 – Taso N. Stavrakis, American actor and stuntman; June 17, 1958 – Bobby Farrelly, American director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 927