Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1942 was a Friday and it was the 9th day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 227 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,897 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 944 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Motti - a Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 324 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Motti will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Motti will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Fernando Lamas
- 1951Crystal Gayle
- 1956Imelda Staunton
- 1956Kimberly Beck
- 1961Oliver Goldstick
- 1965Joely Richardson
- 1966Candi Milo
- 1968Joey Lauren Adams
- 1972Rawson Stovall
- 1987Pablo Santos
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1832Félix-Gabriel Marchand, Canadian journalist and politician; 11th Premier of Quebec (d. 1900)
- 1886Lloyd Loar, American sound engineer and instrument designer (d. 1943)
- 1891August Gailit, Estonian journalist and author (d. 1960)
- 1921Lister Sinclair, Indian-Canadian broadcaster and playwright (d. 2006)
- 1922Ahmed Sékou Touré, Guinean politician, 1st President of Guinea (d. 1984)
- 1924Sergei Parajanov, Georgian-Armenian director and screenwriter (d. 1990)
- 1942Lee Kun-hee, South Korean businessman
- 1943Freddie Starr, English actor and singer
- 1955J. K. Simmons, American actor
- 1978Gennaro Gattuso, Italian footballer and manager
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1127Jin–Song Wars: Invading Jurchen soldiers from the Jin dynasty besiege and sack Bianjing (Kaifeng), the capital of the Song dynasty of China, and abduct Emperor Qinzong and others, ending the Northern Song dynasty.
- 1858Anson Jones, the last President of the Republic of Texas, commits suicide.
- 1863American Civil War: the Battle of Fort Hindman begins in Arkansas.
- 1918Battle of Bear Valley: The last battle of the American Indian Wars.
- 1923Juan de la Cierva makes the first autogyro flight.
- 1947Elizabeth “Betty” Short, the Black Dahlia, is last seen alive.
- 1957British Prime Minister Sir Anthony Eden resigns from office following his failure to retake the Suez Canal from Egyptian sovereignty.
- 1965The Mirzapur Cadet College formally opens for academic activities in East Pakistan (now Bangladesh).
- 2005The Sudan People’s Liberation Movement and the Government of Sudan sign the Comprehensive Peace Agreement to end the Second Sudanese Civil War.
- 2015The perpetrators of the Charlie Hebdo shooting in Paris two days earlier are both killed after a hostage situation. Elsewhere, a second hostage situation, related to the Charlie Hebdo shooting, occurs at a Jewish market, Hypercacher, in the eastern Paris suburb of Vincennes.
View the complete list of historical events for January 9.
Curious about this Rose Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dick Smothers, Axl Rose, Viveca Paulin, David Yip, Fernandel, Erika Mann, Joe Unger, Headhunterz, Eugene Robert Glazer, Denis O'Hare.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 9, 1942.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 19, 1991 – Erin Sanders, American actress; April 12, 1978 – Scott Crary, American director, producer, and screenwriter; October 1, 1950 – Jeane Manson, American model, singer, and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,168