Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1943 was a Saturday and it was the 9th day of the year 1943. It was the 2nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 262 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,862 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,287 days or 25.43 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 944 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 17, 1974.
If a dog named Laisa - a Lowchen breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 324 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Laisa will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Laisa will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Gracie Fields
- 1931Paul Mantee
- 1943Jerry Yester
- 1943Scott Walker
- 1944Jimmy Page
- 1970Lara Fabian
- 1971Angie Martinez
- 1974Farhan Akhtar
- 1976Raghava Lawrence
- 1978A. J. McLean
View the complete list of January 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1554Pope Gregory XV (d. 1623)
- 1829Adolf Schlagintweit, German botanist and explorer (d. 1857)
- 1868S. P. L. Sørensen, Danish chemist and academic (d. 1939)
- 1935Earl G. Graves, Sr., American businessman and publisher (Black Enterprise magazine)
- 1947Ronnie Landfield, American painter and educator
- 1952Kaushik Basu, Indian economist and academic
- 1968Catalina Saavedra, Chilean actress
- 1972Rawson Stovall, American video game producer and author
- 1987Jami Puustinen, Finnish footballer
- 1989Nina Dobrev, Bulgarian-Canadian actress and singer
View the complete list of January 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1822The Portuguese prince Pedro I of Brazil decides to stay in Brazil against the orders of the Portuguese King João VI, beginning the Brazilian independence process.
- 1878Umberto I becomes King of Italy.
- 1916World War I: The Battle of Gallipoli concludes with an Ottoman Empire victory when the last Allied forces are evacuated from the peninsula.
- 1923Juan de la Cierva makes the first autogyro flight.
- 1923Lithuanian residents of the Memel Territory rebel against the League of Nations’ decision to leave the area as a mandated region under French control.
- 1938Paul of Greece marries Frederica of Hanover in Athens.
- 1947Elizabeth “Betty” Short, the Black Dahlia, is last seen alive.
- 1964Martyrs’ Day: Several Panamanian youths try to raise the Panamanian flag on the U.S.-controlled Panama Canal Zone, leading to fighting between U.S. military and Panamanian civilians.
- 1991Representatives from the United States and Iraq meet at the Geneva Peace Conference to try to find a peaceful resolution to the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait.
- 2005The Sudan People’s Liberation Movement and the Government of Sudan sign the Comprehensive Peace Agreement to end the Second Sudanese Civil War.
View the complete list of January 9 historical events.
Curious about this Earthly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9, and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Allen Toussaint, Judy Nunn, Neg Dupree, Colleen Moore, Tim Rogers, Sara Bareilles, Glen Campbell, Ana Paula Arósio, Sylvester McCoy, Graham Norton.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 9, 1943.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th January 1943 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 24, 1939. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +188. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 31, 1931. Your incompatibility score is -158. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,169 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 80,258 times in the year 1943. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 9, 1943. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 9th day of 1943
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 2nd Saturday of 1943
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 262 days
- Age on next birthday: 77 years old
- Days since birth: 27,862 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,287 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.43 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 944
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 17, 1974
- Age in dog years: 324 dog years old using a Lowchen breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: September 24, 1939 (+188)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 31, 1931 (-158)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,169 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 80,258 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 20, 1944 – Farhad Mehrad, Iranian singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2002); June 26, 1970 – Chris O'Donnell, American actor and producer; September 27, 1951 – Ren Osugi, Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,851