Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1949 was a Sunday and it was the 9th day of the year 1949. It was the 2nd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 186 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,112 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,704 days or 23.83 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 885 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 17, 1980.
If a dog named Shelley - a Affenpinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 304 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shelley will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Shelley will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Fernando Lamas
- 1939Jimmy Boyd
- 1940Al Downing
- 1943Jerry Yester
- 1948Cassie Gaines
- 1956Kimberly Beck
- 1965Eric Erlandson
- 1979Tomiko Van
- 1987Mao Inoue
- 1993Ashley Argota
View the complete list of January 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1475Crinitus, Italian scholar and author (d. 1507)
- 1753Luísa Todi, Portuguese soprano and actress (d. 1833)
- 1811Gilbert Abbott à Beckett, English journalist and author (d. 1856)
- 1881Giovanni Papini, Italian journalist, author, and poet (d. 1956)
- 1896Warwick Braithwaite, New Zealand-English conductor (d. 1971)
- 1898Wally Baker, American super-centenarian (d. 2009)
- 1939Susannah York, English actress, singer, and screenwriter (d. 2011)
- 1942John Dunning, American author
- 1947Ronnie Landfield, American painter and educator
- 1982Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge
View the complete list of January 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Damien’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 475Byzantine Emperor Zeno is forced to flee his capital at Constantinople, and his general, Basiliscus gains control of the empire.
- 1788Connecticut becomes the fifth state to be admitted to the United States.
- 1816Sir Humphry Davy tests his safety lamp for miners at Hebburn Colliery.
- 1857The Fort Tejon earthquake strikes California, registering an estimated magnitude of 7.9.
- 1863American Civil War: the Battle of Fort Hindman begins in Arkansas.
- 1909Ernest Shackleton, leading the Nimrod Expedition to the South Pole, plants the British flag 97 nmi from the South Pole, the farthest anyone had ever reached at that time.
- 1927A fire at the Laurier Palace movie theatre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, kills 78 children.
- 1964Martyrs’ Day: Several Panamanian youths try to raise the Panamanian flag on the U.S.-controlled Panama Canal Zone, leading to fighting between U.S. military and Panamanian civilians.
- 1992The Assembly of the Serb People in Bosnia and Herzegovina proclaims the creation of Republika Srpska, a new state within Yugoslavia.
- 2011Iran Air Flight 277 crashes near Orumiyeh in the northeast of the country, killing 77 people.
View the complete list of January 9 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9, and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tom Atkins, Sanja Doležal, Liis Lemsalu, Cliff DeYoung, Harold Pinter, Charlie Louvin, Daniel Curtis Lee, Francis Ford Coppola, Imogen Thomas, Oliver Dillon.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 9, 1949.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th January 1949 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 10, 1965. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +163. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 12, 1943. Your score is -156. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 900. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 91,016 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,855 times in the year 1949. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 9, 1949. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 9th day of 1949
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 2nd Sunday of 1949
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 186 days
- Age on next birthday: 72 years old
- Days since birth: 26,112 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,704 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.83 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 885
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 17, 1980
- Age in dog years: 304 dog years old using a Affenpinscher breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: May 10, 1965 (+163)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 12, 1943 (-156)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 91,016 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,855 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.I.MCMXLIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 3, 1969 – Amy Ryan, American actress; May 29, 1947 – Constantino Romero, Spanish radio host and actor (d. 2013); June 27, 1972 – Dawud Wharnsby, Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,870