Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1959 was a Friday and it was the 9th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 112 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,803 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 7,268 days or 20 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 738 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 17, 1990.
If a dog named Gusty - a Maltipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 256 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gusty will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Gusty will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Lee Van Cleef
- 1941Joan Baez
- 1942K Callan
- 1945John Doman
- 1965Farah Khan
- 1971Yusuke Naora
- 1987Paolo Nutini
- 1990Melissa Ricks
- 1993Ashley Argota
View the complete list of January 9 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1890Kurt Tucholsky, German-Swedish journalist and author (d. 1935)
- 1916Peter Twinn, English mathematician and entomologist (d. 2004)
- 1920Hakim Said, Pakistani scholar and politician, 20th Governor of Sindh (d. 1998)
- 1921John Sperling, American businessman; founded the University of Phoenix (d. 2014)
- 1940Al Downing, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 2005)
- 1948Bill Cowsill, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Cowsills) (d. 2006)
- 1965Haddaway, Trinidadian-German singer
- 1966Jan Johansen, Swedish singer
- 1971Yusuke Naora, Japanese art director and producer
- 1981Euzebiusz Smolarek, Polish footballer
View the complete list of January 9 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 475Byzantine Emperor Zeno is forced to flee his capital at Constantinople, and his general, Basiliscus gains control of the empire.
- 681Twelfth Council of Toledo: King Erwig of the Visigoths initiates a council in which he implements diverse measures against the Jews in Spain.
- 1788Connecticut becomes the fifth state to be admitted to the United States.
- 1839The French Academy of Sciences announces the Daguerreotype photography process.
- 1914Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc., the first historically black intercollegiate Greek-letter fraternity to be officially recognized at Howard University, is founded.
- 1916World War I: The Battle of Gallipoli concludes with an Ottoman Empire victory when the last Allied forces are evacuated from the peninsula.
- 1918Battle of Bear Valley: The last battle of the American Indian Wars.
- 1991Representatives from the United States and Iraq meet at the Geneva Peace Conference to try to find a peaceful resolution to the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait.
- 2011Iran Air Flight 277 crashes near Orumiyeh in the northeast of the country, killing 77 people.
- 2014An explosion at a Mitsubishi Materials chemical plant in Yokkaichi, Japan, kills at least five people and injures 17 others.
View the complete list of January 9 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Mangoberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eriko Imai, Gladys O'Connor, Selina Scott, Fabian Forte, Charito Solis, Harry Lookofsky, Govinda, Ryan Clark, Todd Snider, Tobi Vail.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 9, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 23, 1966. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +154. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 22, 1944. Your incompatibility score is -151. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Chipmunk Song (Christmas Don’t Be Late) by David Seville and The Chipmunks as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 12, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 4, 1951 – David Yip, English actor and playwright; December 13, 1974 – Nicholas McCarthy, English singer and guitarist (Franz Ferdinand and Box Codax); November 2, 1944 – Patrice Chéreau, French actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,504