Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1965 was a Saturday and it was the 9th day of the year 1965. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 321 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,402 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 657 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Fartina - a Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 232 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fartina will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Fartina will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Gracie Fields
- 1901Vilma Bánky
- 1925Lee Van Cleef
- 1928Domenico Modugno
- 1948Cassie Gaines
- 1950David Johansen
- 1957Phil Lewis
- 1968Catalina Saavedra
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1870Joseph Strauss, American engineer; co-designed the Golden Gate Bridge (d. 1938)
- 1873Harry Spanjer, American boxer (d. 1958)
- 1909Herva Nelli, Italian-American soprano (d. 1994)
- 1927Sunderlal Bahuguna, Indian environmentalist
- 1931Algis Budrys, Lithuanian-American author and critic (d. 2008)
- 1943Robert Drewe, Australian author and playwright
- 1948Bill Cowsill, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Cowsills) (d. 2006)
- 1952Kaushik Basu, Indian economist and academic
- 1956Lucyna Langer, Polish hurdler
- 1993Kevin Korjus, Estonian race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 475Byzantine Emperor Zeno is forced to flee his capital at Constantinople, and his general, Basiliscus gains control of the empire.
- 1127Jin–Song Wars: Invading Jurchen soldiers from the Jin dynasty besiege and sack Bianjing (Kaifeng), the capital of the Song dynasty of China, and abduct Emperor Qinzong and others, ending the Northern Song dynasty.
- 1760Afghans defeat Marathas in the Battle of Barari Ghat.
- 1857The Fort Tejon earthquake strikes California, registering an estimated magnitude of 7.9.
- 1858Anson Jones, the last President of the Republic of Texas, commits suicide.
- 1916World War I: The Battle of Gallipoli concludes with an Ottoman Empire victory when the last Allied forces are evacuated from the peninsula.
- 1917World War I: the Battle of Rafa is fought near the Egyptian border with Palestine.
- 1960President of Egypt Gamal Abdel Nasser opens construction on the Aswan Dam by detonating ten tons of dynamite to demolish twenty tons of granite on the east bank of the Nile.
- 1965The Mirzapur Cadet College formally opens for academic activities in East Pakistan (now Bangladesh).
- 2005Mahmoud Abbas wins the election to replace Yasser Arafat as President of the Palestinian National Authority. He replaces interim president Rawhi Fattouh.
View the complete list of historical events for January 9.
Curious about this Earthly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9 and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Haruna Kojima, Jason Donovan, Eugeniusz Bodo, Sotelúm, Lewis Sargent, Geoffrey Holder, Elton John, Frankie Muniz, Don Hewitt, John Leguizamo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 9, 1965.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Feel Fine by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 9, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 19, 1966 – Véronique Gens, French soprano and actress; September 16, 1972 – Mike Doyle, American actor and producer; August 4, 1997 – Ekaterina Ryabova, Russian singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,211