Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1987 was a Friday and it was the 9th day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 228 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,095 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 376 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Vilma Bánky
- 1935Bob Denver
- 1939Susannah York
- 1943Jerry Yester
- 1965Eric Erlandson
- 1967Carl Bell
- 1967Dave Matthews
- 1970Mia X
- 1974Farhan Akhtar
- 1987Asami Kai
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1915Anita Louise, American actress and singer (d. 1970)
- 1931Algis Budrys, Lithuanian-American author and critic (d. 2008)
- 1942Lee Kun-hee, South Korean businessman
- 1944Jimmy Page, English guitarist, songwriter, and producer
- 1957Bibie, Ghanaian-French singer
- 1968Giorgos Theofanous, Greek-Cypriot composer and producer
- 1973Angela Bettis, American actress, director, and producer
- 1976Hayes Carll, American singer-songwriter
- 1977Beth Troutman, American television host
- 1986Jéferson Gomes, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1127Jin–Song Wars: Invading Jurchen soldiers from the Jin dynasty besiege and sack Bianjing (Kaifeng), the capital of the Song dynasty of China, and abduct Emperor Qinzong and others, ending the Northern Song dynasty.
- 1150Prince Hailing of Jin and other court officials murder Emperor Xizong of Jin. Hailing succeeds him as emperor.
- 1431Judges’ investigations for the trial of Joan of Arc begin in Rouen, France, the seat of the English occupation government.
- 1793Jean-Pierre Blanchard becomes the first person to fly in a balloon in the United States.
- 1914Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc., the first historically black intercollegiate Greek-letter fraternity to be officially recognized at Howard University, is founded.
- 1917World War I: the Battle of Rafa is fought near the Egyptian border with Palestine.
- 1918Battle of Bear Valley: The last battle of the American Indian Wars.
- 1941World War II: First flight of the Avro Lancaster.
- 1996First Chechen War: Chechen separatists launch a raid against the helicopter airfield and later a civilian hospital in the city of Kizlyar in the neighboring Dagestan, which turns into a massive hostage crisis involving thousands of civilians.
- 2011Iran Air Flight 277 crashes near Orumiyeh in the northeast of the country, killing 77 people.
View the complete list of historical events for January 9.
Curious about this Royal Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nick Broomfield, Enrique Morente, Dmitri Hvorostovsky, Rob Paulsen, Stuart Prebble, Víctor Manuel, Keiji Fujiwara, Tiiu Kuik, Yuko Oshima, Hyomin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 9, 1987.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Walk Like an Egyptian by The Bangles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 10, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 22, 1966 – Michael K. Williams, American actor and producer; October 6, 1976 – Barbie Hsu, Taiwanese actress and singer; April 10, 1980 – Bryce Soderberg, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Lifehouse and AM Radio).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 943