Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1987 was a Friday and it was the 9th day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 262 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,426 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 387 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Pitsl - a Italian Greyhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 144 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pitsl will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Pitsl will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Fernando Lamas
- 1925Pierre Jalbert
- 1939Jimmy Boyd
- 1941Joan Baez
- 1944Jimmy Page
- 1948Bill Cowsill
- 1950Rio Reiser
- 1965Farah Khan
- 1976Raghava Lawrence
- 1987Mao Inoue
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1735John Jervis, 1st Earl of St Vincent, English admiral and politician (d. 1823)
- 1909Patrick Peyton, American priest and activist (d. 1992)
- 1916Peter Twinn, English mathematician and entomologist (d. 2004)
- 1920Hakim Said, Pakistani scholar and politician, 20th Governor of Sindh (d. 1998)
- 1928Palghat R. Raghu, Carnatic musician and percussionist
- 1929Heiner Müller, German poet, playwright, and director (d. 1995)
- 1946Mogens Lykketoft, Danish politician; 45th Danish Minister of Foreign Affairs
- 1952Mike Capuano, American politician
- 1957Phil Lewis, American singer-songwriter
- 1959Rigoberta Menchú, Guatemalan activist and politician; Nobel Prize laureate
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 681Twelfth Council of Toledo: King Erwig of the Visigoths initiates a council in which he implements diverse measures against the Jews in Spain.
- 1431Judges’ investigations for the trial of Joan of Arc begin in Rouen, France, the seat of the English occupation government.
- 1788Connecticut becomes the fifth state to be admitted to the United States.
- 1858Anson Jones, the last President of the Republic of Texas, commits suicide.
- 1916World War I: The Battle of Gallipoli concludes with an Ottoman Empire victory when the last Allied forces are evacuated from the peninsula.
- 1923Juan de la Cierva makes the first autogyro flight.
- 1938Paul of Greece marries Frederica of Hanover in Athens.
- 1992The Assembly of the Serb People in Bosnia and Herzegovina proclaims the creation of Republika Srpska, a new state within Yugoslavia.
- 2005Mahmoud Abbas wins the election to replace Yasser Arafat as President of the Palestinian National Authority. He replaces interim president Rawhi Fattouh.
- 2007Apple CEO Steve Jobs unveils the first iPhone.
View the complete list of historical events for January 9.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Grapeberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cal Smith, Fikret Hakan, Mew Azama, Gary Merrill, Tierney Sutton, Blanche Baker, Emily Head, Max Boyce, Kevin Pollak, Karla Álvarez.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 9, 1987.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Walk Like an Egyptian by The Bangles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 10, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 6, 1991 – Roshon Fegan, American actor, rapper, and dancer; March 13, 1954 – Robin Duke, Canadian actress and screenwriter; March 27, 1946 – Andrea Giordana, Italian singer and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,196