Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1997 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1997 was a Thursday and it was the 9th day of the year 1997. The next time you can reuse your old 1997 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 199 days left before your next birthday. You will be 21 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,471 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 253 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1753Luísa Todi
- 1901Vilma Bánky
- 1931Paul Mantee
- 1957Phil Lewis
- 1961Oliver Goldstick
- 1967Steve Harwell
- 1972Rawson Stovall
- 1987Asami Kai
- 1990Melissa Ricks
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1900Richard Halliburton, American adventurer and author (d. 1939)
- 1909Patrick Peyton, American priest and activist (d. 1992)
- 1937Michael Nicholson, English journalist and author
- 1939Rik Kemp, English-Australian cartoonist
- 1940Barbara Buczek, Polish composer (d. 1993)
- 1948Cassie Gaines, American singer (The Honkettes) (d. 1977)
- 1957Phil Lewis, American singer-songwriter
- 1961Sandra Myers, American-Spanish sprinter
- 1967Claudio Caniggia, Argentinian footballer
- 1990Oteng Oteng, Botswana boxer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1799British Prime Minister William Pitt the Younger introduces an income tax of two shillings to the pound to raise funds for Great Britain’s war effort in the Napoleonic Wars.
- 1822The Portuguese prince Pedro I of Brazil decides to stay in Brazil against the orders of the Portuguese King João VI, beginning the Brazilian independence process.
- 1863American Civil War: the Battle of Fort Hindman begins in Arkansas.
- 1903Hallam Tennyson, 2nd Baron Tennyson, son of the poet Alfred Tennyson, becomes the second Governor-General of Australia.
- 1909Ernest Shackleton, leading the Nimrod Expedition to the South Pole, plants the British flag 97 nmi from the South Pole, the farthest anyone had ever reached at that time.
- 1917World War I: the Battle of Rafa is fought near the Egyptian border with Palestine.
- 1921Greco-Turkish War: The First Battle of İnönü, the first battle of the war, begins near Eskişehir in Anatolia.
- 1947Elizabeth “Betty” Short, the Black Dahlia, is last seen alive.
- 1992The Assembly of the Serb People in Bosnia and Herzegovina proclaims the creation of Republika Srpska, a new state within Yugoslavia.
- 2011Iran Air Flight 277 crashes near Orumiyeh in the northeast of the country, killing 77 people.
View the complete list of historical events for January 9.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9 and 1997 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dick Wilson, Tamina Snuka, Alison Steadman, Margaret Rutherford, Michael Monarch, Vivian Pickles, Frank John Hughes, Jessica Lu, Brooke Nevin, Tracy Shaw.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 9, 1997.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Un-Break My Heart by Toni Braxton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 11, 1997). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 6, 1968 – Akira Yamaoka, Japanese composer and producer; April 30, 1953 – Merrill Osmond, American singer, bass player, and actor (The Osmonds); January 30, 1956 – Darko Rundek, Croatian-French singer-songwriter and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 940