Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1997 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1997 was a Thursday and it was the 9th day of the year 1997. The next time you can reuse your old 1997 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 257 days left before your next birthday. You will be 21 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,413 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 251 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Clive Dunn
- 1943Jerry Yester
- 1965Eric Erlandson
- 1965Farah Khan
- 1965Joely Richardson
- 1970Masashi Goda
- 1971Angie Martinez
- 1978A. J. McLean
- 1987Mao Inoue
- 1989Nina Dobrev
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1873Thomas Curtis, American sprinter and hurdler (d. 1944)
- 1890Karel Čapek, Czech author and playwright (d. 1938)
- 1929Tom Riley, American lawyer and politician (d. 2011)
- 1935Dick Enberg, American game show host and sportscaster
- 1952Kaushik Basu, Indian economist and academic
- 1958Mehmet Ali Ağca, Turkish murderer
- 1978Gennaro Gattuso, Italian footballer and manager
- 1978Maggie Rizer, American model, actress, and activist
- 1978Mathieu Garon, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1984Benjamin Danso, German rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 681Twelfth Council of Toledo: King Erwig of the Visigoths initiates a council in which he implements diverse measures against the Jews in Spain.
- 1858Anson Jones, the last President of the Republic of Texas, commits suicide.
- 1878Umberto I becomes King of Italy.
- 1938Paul of Greece marries Frederica of Hanover in Athens.
- 1947Elizabeth “Betty” Short, the Black Dahlia, is last seen alive.
- 1960President of Egypt Gamal Abdel Nasser opens construction on the Aswan Dam by detonating ten tons of dynamite to demolish twenty tons of granite on the east bank of the Nile.
- 1965The Mirzapur Cadet College formally opens for academic activities in East Pakistan (now Bangladesh).
- 1992The Assembly of the Serb People in Bosnia and Herzegovina proclaims the creation of Republika Srpska, a new state within Yugoslavia.
- 1996First Chechen War: Chechen separatists launch a raid against the helicopter airfield and later a civilian hospital in the city of Kizlyar in the neighboring Dagestan, which turns into a massive hostage crisis involving thousands of civilians.
- 2014An explosion at a Mitsubishi Materials chemical plant in Yokkaichi, Japan, kills at least five people and injures 17 others.
View the complete list of historical events for January 9.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9 and 1997 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cynthia Myers, Lloyd Banks, Tsunenori Aoki, Rocío Jurado, Erik Audé, Daniel Huttlestone, Biff Rose, Paige O'Hara, Vicky Kaya, Catherine Frot.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 9, 1997.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Un-Break My Heart by Toni Braxton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 11, 1997). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 17, 1956 – Paul Young, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Q-Tips); March 28, 1969 – Brett Ratner, American director and producer; August 5, 1918 – Tom Drake, American actor and singer (d. 1982).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 940