Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 1997 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 1997 was a Thursday and it was the 9th day of the year 1997. The next time you can reuse your old 1997 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 81 days left before your next birthday. You will be 21 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,589 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 257 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Pierre Jalbert
- 1931Paul Mantee
- 1939Jimmy Boyd
- 1943Jerry Yester
- 1955J. K. Simmons
- 1956Imelda Staunton
- 1970Lara Fabian
- 1970Mia X
- 1987Asami Kai
- 1995Nicola Peltz
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 9.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1915Anita Louise, American actress and singer (d. 1970)
- 1921Lister Sinclair, Indian-Canadian broadcaster and playwright (d. 2006)
- 1938Claudette Boyer, Canadian educator and politician (d. 2013)
- 1956Kimberly Beck, American actress
- 1958Mehmet Ali Ağca, Turkish murderer
- 1958Stephen Neale, English philosopher and academic
- 1971Scott Thornton, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1974Farhan Akhtar, Indian actor, singer, director, and producer
- 1978A. J. McLean, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor (Backstreet Boys)
- 1989Nina Dobrev, Bulgarian-Canadian actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 9.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1822The Portuguese prince Pedro I of Brazil decides to stay in Brazil against the orders of the Portuguese King João VI, beginning the Brazilian independence process.
- 1857The Fort Tejon earthquake strikes California, registering an estimated magnitude of 7.9.
- 1903Hallam Tennyson, 2nd Baron Tennyson, son of the poet Alfred Tennyson, becomes the second Governor-General of Australia.
- 1917World War I: the Battle of Rafa is fought near the Egyptian border with Palestine.
- 1923Lithuanian residents of the Memel Territory rebel against the League of Nations’ decision to leave the area as a mandated region under French control.
- 1938Paul of Greece marries Frederica of Hanover in Athens.
- 1941World War II: First flight of the Avro Lancaster.
- 1945World War II: The United States invades Luzon in the Philippines.
- 2007Apple CEO Steve Jobs unveils the first iPhone.
- 2014An explosion at a Mitsubishi Materials chemical plant in Yokkaichi, Japan, kills at least five people and injures 17 others.
View the complete list of historical events for January 9.
Curious about this Choco Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9 and 1997 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brian Stokes Mitchell, Richard Thorp, Shirley Kwan, James Eckhouse, Herman Brood, Brent Smith, Julia Volkova, Ménélik, Farruko, Raf Vallone.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 9, 1997.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Un-Break My Heart by Toni Braxton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 11, 1997). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1800. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 22, 1971 – Will Yun Lee, American actor; January 12, 1944 – Joe Frazier, American boxer and actor (d. 2011); February 2, 1947 – Greg Antonacci, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,146