Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 2004 was a Friday and it was the 9th day of the year 2004. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 197 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,917 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 166 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Fernando Lamas
- 1925Pierre Jalbert
- 1928Domenico Modugno
- 1934Mahendra Kapoor
- 1943Scott Walker
- 1948Bill Cowsill
- 1951Crystal Gayle
- 1971MF Doom
- 1989Nina Dobrev
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 9.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1868S. P. L. Sørensen, Danish chemist and academic (d. 1939)
- 1920Chan Canasta, Polish-English magician (d. 1999)
- 1926Sydney Lotterby, English director and producer
- 1945Levon Ter-Petrosyan, Syrian-Armenian politician, 1st President of Armenia
- 1957Bibie, Ghanaian-French singer
- 1963Irwin McLean, Irish biologist and academic
- 1978Chad Johnson, American football player
- 1978Gennaro Gattuso, Italian footballer and manager
- 1986Uwe Hünemeier, German footballer
- 1993Kevin Korjus, Estonian race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1788Connecticut becomes the fifth state to be admitted to the United States.
- 1861American Civil War: The “Star of the West” incident occurs near Charleston, South Carolina. It is considered by some historians to be the “First Shots of the American Civil War”.
- 1863American Civil War: the Battle of Fort Hindman begins in Arkansas.
- 1878Umberto I becomes King of Italy.
- 1880The Great Gale of 1880 devastates parts of Oregon and Washington with high winds and heavy snow.
- 1921Greco-Turkish War: The First Battle of İnönü, the first battle of the war, begins near Eskişehir in Anatolia.
- 1996First Chechen War: Chechen separatists launch a raid against the helicopter airfield and later a civilian hospital in the city of Kizlyar in the neighboring Dagestan, which turns into a massive hostage crisis involving thousands of civilians.
- 2013A SeaStreak ferry traveling to lower Manhattan, New York City, crashes into the dock, injuring 85 people.
- 2014An explosion at a Mitsubishi Materials chemical plant in Yokkaichi, Japan, kills at least five people and injures 17 others.
- 2015The perpetrators of the Charlie Hebdo shooting in Paris two days earlier are both killed after a hostage situation. Elsewhere, a second hostage situation, related to the Charlie Hebdo shooting, occurs at a Jewish market, Hypercacher, in the eastern Paris suburb of Vincennes.
View the complete list of historical events for January 9.
Curious about this Crushed Pineapple Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9 and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Donnie Van Zant, Matti Nykänen, Lynne Overman, Ed Wynn, Rockin' Sidney, Ian Curtis, Rex Reason, Mike Hindert, Huang Shengyi, Peter Sellers.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 9, 2004.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey Ya! by OutKast as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 10, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 13, 1925 – Rosemary Murphy, American actress (d. 2014); August 30, 1967 – Frederique van der Wal, Dutch model and actress; June 26, 1970 – Irv Gotti, American record producer, co-founded Murder Inc Records.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,091