Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of January 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 9, 2004 was a Friday and it was the 9th day of the year 2004. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 353 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,126 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 173 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Garlic - a Dogue de Bordeaux breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 93 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Garlic will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Garlic will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Gracie Fields
- 1935Bob Denver
- 1948Bill Cowsill
- 1957Phil Lewis
- 1966Candi Milo
- 1968Giorgos Theofanous
- 1973Angela Bettis
- 1976Hayes Carll
- 1976Simon Gosejohann
- 1993Ashley Argota
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 9.
- 1873Thomas Curtis, American sprinter and hurdler (d. 1944)
- 1922Har Gobind Khorana, Indian-American biochemist and academic; Nobel laureate (d. 2011)
- 1931Paul Mantee, American actor (d. 2013)
- 1935Bob Denver, American actor and singer (d. 2005)
- 1940Ruth Dreifuss, Swiss journalist and politician; 86th President of the Swiss Confederation
- 1941Gilles Vaillancourt, Canadian politician
- 1943Elmer MacFadyen, Canadian politician (d. 2007)
- 1953Morris Gleitzman, English-Australian author
- 1956Imelda Staunton, English actress
- 1966Stephen Metcalfe, English politician
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1127Jin–Song Wars: Invading Jurchen soldiers from the Jin dynasty besiege and sack Bianjing (Kaifeng), the capital of the Song dynasty of China, and abduct Emperor Qinzong and others, ending the Northern Song dynasty.
- 1806Admiral Horatio Lord Nelson receives a state funeral and is interred in St Paul’s Cathedral.
- 1839The French Academy of Sciences announces the Daguerreotype photography process.
- 1863American Civil War: the Battle of Fort Hindman begins in Arkansas.
- 1878Umberto I becomes King of Italy.
- 1880The Great Gale of 1880 devastates parts of Oregon and Washington with high winds and heavy snow.
- 1945World War II: The United States invades Luzon in the Philippines.
- 1947Elizabeth “Betty” Short, the Black Dahlia, is last seen alive.
- 1960President of Egypt Gamal Abdel Nasser opens construction on the Aswan Dam by detonating ten tons of dynamite to demolish twenty tons of granite on the east bank of the Nile.
- 1996First Chechen War: Chechen separatists launch a raid against the helicopter airfield and later a civilian hospital in the city of Kizlyar in the neighboring Dagestan, which turns into a massive hostage crisis involving thousands of civilians.
View the complete list of historical events for January 9.
Curious about this Golden Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 9 and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Johnny Cash, Joey Kovar, Woohee, Yuichi Nakamaru, Denisse Guerrero, Troian Bellisario, Bob Lind, Henry Ephron, Charlotte Wessels, Nao Tōyama.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 9 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 9, 2004.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hey Ya! by OutKast as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 10, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1725. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 30, 1931 – Skeeter Davis, American singer-songwriter (The Davis Sisters) (d. 2004); November 29, 1981 – Nicholas Teo, Malaysian singer and actor; August 13, 1983 – Stephen James King, Australian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,204