Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of July 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 1, 1943 was a Thursday and it was the 182nd day of the year 1943. It was the 26th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 331 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,159 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,386 days or 25.70 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 954 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 9, 1975.
If a dog named Xanda - a Harrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 366 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Xanda will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Xanda will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Florence Stanley
- 1930Moustapha Akkad
- 1931Leslie Caron
- 1934Claude Berri
- 1939Delaney Bramlett
- 1963Roddy Bottum
- 1977Tom Frager
- 1979Forrest Griffin
- 1983Lynsey Bartilson
- 1988Evan Ellingson
View the complete list of July 1 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 1.
- 1742Georg Christoph Lichtenberg, German physicist and academic (d. 1799)
- 1818Karl von Vierordt, German physician, psychologist, and academic (d. 1884)
- 1872William Duddell, English physicist and engineer (d. 1917)
- 1873Andrass Samuelsen, Faroese politician, 1st Prime Minister of the Faroe Islands (d. 1954)
- 1906Estée Lauder, American businesswoman, co-founded the Estée Lauder Companies (d. 2004)
- 1907Bill Stern, American actor and sportscaster (d. 1971)
- 1933C. Scott Littleton, American anthropologist and academic (d. 2010)
- 1941Alfred G. Gilman, American pharmacologist and biochemist, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1982Joachim Johansson, Swedish tennis player
- 1986Andrew Lee, Australian footballer
View the complete list of July 1 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Bernice’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1523Johann Esch and Heinrich Voes become the first Lutheran martyrs, burned at the stake by Roman Catholic authorities in Brussels.
- 1885The United States terminates reciprocity and fishery agreement with Canada.
- 1890Canada and Bermuda are linked by telegraph cable.
- 1898Spanish–American War: The Battle of San Juan Hill is fought in Santiago de Cuba.
- 1903Start of first Tour de France bicycle race.
- 1908SOS is adopted as the international distress signal.
- 1911Germany despatches the gunship SMS Panther to Morocco, sparking the Agadir Crisis.
- 1923The Canadian Parliament suspends all Chinese immigration.
- 1959The Party of the African Federation holds its constitutive conference.
- 1981The Wonderland murders occur in the early morning hours in Los Angeles, allegedly masterminded by businessman and drug dealer Eddie Nash.
View the complete list of July 1 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Blue Heaven? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 1, and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Livia Brito, Chuck Jones, Wally Kurth, Tori Praver, Jerry Reed, Sharon Small, Myolie Wu, Tim Hodge, Kurt Fuller, Riria.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 1 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on July 1, 1943.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st July 1943 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 6, 1971. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +124. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 23, 1958. Your score is -127. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Italy approximately on 1675. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,169 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 80,258 times in the year 1943. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 1” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 1, 1943. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 182nd day of 1943
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 26th Thursday of 1943
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 331 days
- Age on next birthday: 78 years old
- Days since birth: 28,159 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,386 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.70 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 954
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 9, 1975
- Age in dog years: 366 dog years old using a Harrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: November 6, 1971 (+124)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 23, 1958 (-127)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,169 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 80,258 babies
- Roman numerals: I.VII.MCMXLIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1968 – James Frain, English actor; March 3, 1977 – Barret Swatek, American actress; September 22, 1927 – Colette Deréal, French singer and actress (d. 1988).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,806