Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of July 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 1, 1966 was a Friday and it was the 182nd day of the year 1966. It was the 27th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 280 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,078 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,359 days or 17.41 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 646 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 9, 1998.
If a dog named Brett - a Dogue de Bordeaux breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 287 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Brett will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Brett will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Harold Sakata
- 1939Karen Black
- 1945Debbie Harry
- 1951Trevor Eve
- 1959Dale Midkiff
- 1968Jordi Mollà
- 1976Thomas Sadoski
- 1984Morgane Dubled
- 1986Agnez Mo
- 1989Hannah Murray
View the complete list of July 1 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 1.
- 1663Franz Xaver Murschhauser, German composer and theorist (d. 1738)
- 1804Charles Gordon Greene, American journalist and politician (d. 1886)
- 1886Gabrielle Robinne, French actress (d. 1980)
- 1902William Wyler, French-American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1981)
- 1927Alan J. Charig, English paleontologist and author (d. 1997)
- 1946Masaharu Satō, Japanese voice actor
- 1952Dan Aykroyd, Canadian-American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1960Kevin Swords, American rugby player
- 1986Andrew Lee, Australian footballer
- 1992Hannah Whelan, English gymnast
View the complete list of July 1 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1862The Russian State Library is founded as the Library of the Moscow Public Museum.
- 1863American Civil War: The Battle of Gettysburg begins.
- 1881General Order 70, the culmination of the Cardwell and Childers reforms of the British Army, comes into effect.
- 1903Start of first Tour de France bicycle race.
- 1932Australia’s national broadcaster, the Australian Broadcasting Corporation, was formed.
- 1935Regina, Saskatchewan police and Royal Canadian Mounted Police ambush strikers participating in the On-to-Ottawa Trek.
- 1943Tokyo City merges with Tokyo Prefecture and is dissolved. Since this date, no city in Japan has the name “Tokyo” (present-day Tokyo is not officially a city).
- 1960Independence of Somalia.
- 1967Canada celebrates the 100th anniversary of the British North America Act, 1867, which officially made Canada its own federal dominion.
- 1970President General Yahya Khan abolishes One-Unit of West Pakistan restoring the provinces.
View the complete list of July 1 historical events.
Curious about this Pomegranate Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 1, and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Teppei Koike, Fisher Stevens, Dos Caras, Dimitris Poulikakos, Cheryl Baker, Martin Smith, Lorena Rojas, David Cavazos, Mario Adorf, Farhad Mehrad.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 1 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on July 1, 1966.
Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st July 1966 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 2, 1992. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +165. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 9, 1982. Your incompatibility score is -122. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,420,677,923. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Strangers in the Night by Frank Sinatra as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 2, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Quebeck approximately on 1075. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 118,093,834 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1966. The estimated number of babies born on 1st July 1966 is 323,545. That’s equivalent to 225 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,913 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 79,992 times in the year 1966. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 1, 1966. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 182nd day of 1966
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 27th Friday of 1966
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2020: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 280 days
- Age on next birthday: 53 years old
- Days since birth: 19,078 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,359 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.41 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 646
- Next full moon: September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 9, 1998
- Age in dog years: 287 dog years old using a Dogue de Bordeaux breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- July modern birthstone: Ruby
- July mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- July birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: July 2, 1992 (+165)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 9, 1982 (-122)
- 1966 world population: 3,420,677,923
- Number one song: Strangers in the Night by Frank Sinatra (July 2, 1966)
- Babies born in 1966: 118,093,834
- Babies born in 1966 every day: 323,545
- Babies born in 1966 every minute: 225
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,913 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 79,992 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 26, 1965 – Trey Azagthoth, American guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Morbid Angel); March 31, 1961 – Howard Gordon, American screenwriter and producer; July 4, 1963 – Ute Lemper, German singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,815