Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of July 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 1, 1976 was a Thursday and it was the 183rd day of the year 1976. It was the 27th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 164 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,541 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,180 days or 14.18 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 526 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 9, 2008.
If a dog named Dynamite - a Norwich Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 188 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dynamite will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Dynamite will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916George C. Stoney
- 1956Lorna Patterson
- 1957Lisa Blount
- 1963Nick Giannopoulos
- 1965Harald Zwart
- 1967Pamela Anderson
- 1976Kellie Bright
- 1982Hilarie Burton
- 1986Casey Reinhardt
- 1989Mitch Hewer
View the complete list of July 1 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 1.
- 1863William Grant Stairs, Canadian-English captain and explorer (d. 1892)
- 1872Louis Blériot, French pilot and engineer (d. 1936)
- 1878Jacques Rosenbaum, Estonian-German architect (d. 1944)
- 1917Humphry Osmond, English-American lieutenant and psychiatrist (d. 2004)
- 1942Izzat Ibrahim al-Douri, Iraqi field marshal and politician (d. 2015)
- 1957Hannu Kamppuri, Finnish ice hockey player
- 1961Malcolm Elliott, English cyclist
- 1982Hilarie Burton, American actress
- 1985Chris Perez, American baseball player
- 1990Ben Coker, English footballer
View the complete list of July 1 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1837A system of civil registration of births, marriages and deaths is established in England and Wales.
- 1862Princess Alice of the United Kingdom, second daughter of Queen Victoria, marries Prince Louis of Hesse, the future Louis IV, Grand Duke of Hesse.
- 1890Canada and Bermuda are linked by telegraph cable.
- 1908SOS is adopted as the international distress signal.
- 1943Tokyo City merges with Tokyo Prefecture and is dissolved. Since this date, no city in Japan has the name “Tokyo” (present-day Tokyo is not officially a city).
- 1963ZIP codes are introduced for United States mail.
- 1967The European Community is formally created out of a merger with the Common Market, the European Coal and Steel Community, and the European Atomic Energy Commission.
- 1978The Northern Territory in Australia is granted Self-Government.
- 1984The PG-13 rating is introduced by the MPAA.
- 2004Saturn orbit insertion of Cassini–Huygens begins at 01:12 UTC and ends at 02:48 UTC.
View the complete list of July 1 historical events.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 1, and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ann Hui, Natalie Morales, Janina Gavankar, Katoucha Niane, Dino Jelusić, Agustín González, Riley Voelkel, Polow da Don, Jessica Sutta, Chris Tucker.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 1 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on July 1, 1976.
Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st July 1976 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 9, 1978. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +130. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 12, 1989. Your incompatibility score is -140. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,160,185,010. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Silly Love Songs by Wings as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 3, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern England approximately on 1650. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,620,578 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1976. The estimated number of babies born on 1st July 1976 is 332,297. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 59,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 66,964 times in the year 1976. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 1, 1976. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 183rd day of 1976
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 27th Thursday of 1976
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 164 days
- Age on next birthday: 43 years old
- Days since birth: 15,541 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,180 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.18 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 526
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 9, 2008
- Age in dog years: 188 dog years old using a Norwich Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: November 9, 1978 (+130)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 12, 1989 (-140)
- 1976 world population: 4,160,185,010
- Number one song: Silly Love Songs by Wings (July 3, 1976)
- Babies born in 1976: 121,620,578
- Babies born in 1976 every day: 332,297
- Babies born in 1976 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 59,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 66,964 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 10, 1951 – Cheryl Wheeler, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; September 23, 1930 – Ray Charles, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and actor (d. 2004); April 6, 1988 – Melisa Cantiveros, Filipino actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,877