Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of July 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 1, 1983 was a Friday and it was the 182nd day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 254 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,530 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 424 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Jean Marsh
- 1951Terrence Mann
- 1955Keith Whitley
- 1956Ulf Larsson
- 1961Michelle Wright
- 1967Pamela Anderson
- 1971Julianne Nicholson
- 1976Thomas Sadoski
- 1988Evan Ellingson
- 1993Raini Rodriguez
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 1.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 1.
- 1574Joseph Hall, English bishop and mystic (d. 1656)
- 1935James Cotton, American singer-songwriter and harmonica player
- 1939Karen Black, American actress, singer, and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1951Klaus-Peter Justus, German runner
- 1956Lorna Patterson, American actress
- 1963Nick Giannopoulos, Australian actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1968Jordi Mollà, Spanish actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1986Andrew Lee, Australian footballer
- 1987Michael Schrader, German decathlete
- 1989Mitch Hewer, English actor, singer, and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 1.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1431The Battle of La Higueruela takes place in Granada, leading to a modest advance of the Kingdom of Castile during the Reconquista.
- 1862Princess Alice of the United Kingdom, second daughter of Queen Victoria, marries Prince Louis of Hesse, the future Louis IV, Grand Duke of Hesse.
- 1863Keti Koti (Emancipation Day) in Suriname, marking the abolition of slavery by the Netherlands.
- 1873Prince Edward Island joins the Canadian Confederation.
- 1878Canada joins the Universal Postal Union.
- 1932Australia’s national broadcaster, the Australian Broadcasting Corporation, was formed.
- 1942The Australian Federal Government becomes the sole collector of income tax in Australia as State Income Tax is abolished.
- 1948Muhammad Ali Jinnah (Quaid-i-Azam) inaugurates Pakistan’s central bank, the State Bank of Pakistan.
- 1963ZIP codes are introduced for United States mail.
- 2013The United Nations Multidimensional Integrated Stabilization Mission in Mali (MINUSMA) begins its operative peacekeeping mandate in Mali.
View the complete list of historical events for July 1.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 1 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gabriel Gabrio, Luiz Gonzaga, Philippe Clay, Doug Benson, Jonathan Hyde, Pina Menichelli, Leopoldo Mastelloni, Nick Laird-Clowes, Paul Leyden, Anri Sugihara.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 1 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on July 1, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Flashdance… What a Feeling by Irene Cara as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 2, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Quebeck approximately on 1075. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 5, 1919 – Donald Pleasence, English actor and singer (d. 1995); July 22, 1938 – Terence Stamp, English actor and singer; March 19, 1963 – Mary Scheer, American actress, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,145