Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of July 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
July 1, 1989 was a Saturday and it was the 182nd day of the year 1989. It was the 26th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 71 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,617 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,872 days or 10.60 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 393 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 9, 2021.
If a dog named Bogart - a Bolognese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 144 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bogart will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bogart will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Jean Marsh
- 1939Karen Black
- 1942Andraé Crouch
- 1945Mike Burstyn
- 1948John Ford
- 1952Dan Aykroyd
- 1959Dale Midkiff
- 1963Nick Giannopoulos
- 1976Kellie Bright
- 1977Tom Frager
View the complete list of July 1 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 1.
- 1873Andrass Samuelsen, Faroese politician, 1st Prime Minister of the Faroe Islands (d. 1954)
- 1946Masaharu Satō, Japanese voice actor
- 1948John Ford, English-American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Strawbs, The Monks, and Elmer Gantry’s Velvet Opera)
- 1951Fred Schneider, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (The B-52's and The Superions)
- 1959Dale Midkiff, American actor
- 1960Lynn Jennings, American runner
- 1963Roddy Bottum, American singer and keyboard player (Faith No More and Imperial Teen)
- 1967Sansan Chien, Taiwanese composer and academic (d. 2011)
- 1977Jarome Iginla, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1985Chris Perez, American baseball player
View the complete list of July 1 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Adeline’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1643First meeting of the Westminster Assembly, a council of theologians (“divines”) and members of the Parliament of England appointed to restructure the Church of England, at Westminster Abbey in London.
- 1782Raid on Lunenburg: American privateers attack the British settlement of Lunenburg, Nova Scotia.
- 1931United Airlines begins service (as Boeing Air Transport).
- 1960Ghana becomes a republic and Kwame Nkrumah becomes its first President as Queen Elizabeth II ceases to be its head of state.
- 1967The European Community is formally created out of a merger with the Common Market, the European Coal and Steel Community, and the European Atomic Energy Commission.
- 1976Portugal grants autonomy to Madeira.
- 1981The Wonderland murders occur in the early morning hours in Los Angeles, allegedly masterminded by businessman and drug dealer Eddie Nash.
- 1999The Scottish Parliament is officially opened by Elizabeth II on the day that legislative powers are officially transferred from the old Scottish Office in London to the new devolved Scottish Executive in Edinburgh.
- 2004Saturn orbit insertion of Cassini–Huygens begins at 01:12 UTC and ends at 02:48 UTC.
- 2006The first operation of Qinghai–Tibet Railway in China.
View the complete list of July 1 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Kiwiberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 1, and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paul Black, Shizuka Itō, Glenn Gregory, Wil Horneff, Jason Momoa, Sayaka Kanda, Mr. Porter, Bob Bennett, Robert Dhéry, Kristel Verbeke.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 1 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 1, 1989.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st July 1989 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 1, 1964. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +170. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 9, 1988. Your score is -178. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,201,440,110. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Baby Don’t Forget My Number by Milli Vanilli as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 1, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1850. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,969,301 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1989. The estimated number of babies born on 1st July 1989 is 380,738. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 47,885 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,382 times in the year 1989. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 1” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 1, 1989. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 182nd day of 1989
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 26th Saturday of 1989
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 71 days
- Age on next birthday: 32 years old
- Days since birth: 11,617 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,872 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.60 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 393
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 9, 2021
- Age in dog years: 144 dog years old using a Bolognese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: March 1, 1964 (+170)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 9, 1988 (-178)
- 1989 world population: 5,201,440,110
- Number one song: Baby Don’t Forget My Number by Milli Vanilli (July 1, 1989)
- Babies born in 1989: 138,969,301
- Babies born in 1989 every day: 380,738
- Babies born in 1989 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 47,885 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,382 babies
- Roman numerals: I.VII.MCMLXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 20, 1904 – Anna Neagle, English actress, singer, and producer (d. 1986); December 19, 1971 – Amy Locane, American actress; October 12, 1993 – Carl John Barrameda, Filipino actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,134