Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of July 2010 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 1, 2010 was a Thursday and it was the 182nd day of the year 2010. The next time you can reuse your old 2010 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 347 days left before your next birthday. You will be 9 years old when that day comes. There have been 2,940 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 99 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Jassmine - a Norwegian Elkhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 56 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jassmine will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Jassmine will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Charles Laughton
- 1931Leslie Caron
- 1949John Farnham
- 1951Anne Feeney
- 1956Ulf Larsson
- 1963Nick Giannopoulos
- 1967Pamela Anderson
- 1976Kellie Bright
- 1986Agnez Mo
- 1991Serenay Sarıkaya
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 1.
- 1873Alice Guy-Blaché, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1968)
- 1886Gabrielle Robinne, French actress (d. 1980)
- 1907Norman Pirie, Scottish-English biochemist and virologist (d. 1997)
- 1917Humphry Osmond, English-American lieutenant and psychiatrist (d. 2004)
- 1924Antoni Ramallets, Spanish footballer and manager (d. 2013)
- 1943Jeff Wayne, American pianist and composer
- 1952Steve Shutt, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1960Kevin Swords, American rugby player
- 1984Donald Thomas, Bahamian high jumper
- 1990Natsuki Sato, Japanese singer and actress (AKB48)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 69Tiberius Julius Alexander orders his Roman legions in Alexandria to swear allegiance to Vespasian as Emperor.
- 1569Union of Lublin: The Kingdom of Poland and the Grand Duchy of Lithuania confirm a real union; the united country is called the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth or the Republic of Both Nations.
- 1858Joint reading of Charles Darwin and Alfred Russel Wallace’s papers on evolution to the Linnean Society in London.
- 1915Leutnant Kurt Wintgens of the then-named German Fliegertruppe air service achieves the first known aerial victory with a synchronized machine-gun armed fighter plane, the Fokker M.5K/MG Eindecker.
- 1968Formal separation of the United Auto Workers from the AFL–CIO in the United States.
- 1970President General Yahya Khan abolishes One-Unit of West Pakistan restoring the provinces.
- 1972The first Gay pride march in England takes place.
- 1976Portugal grants autonomy to Madeira.
- 1999The Scottish Parliament is officially opened by Elizabeth II on the day that legislative powers are officially transferred from the old Scottish Office in London to the new devolved Scottish Executive in Edinburgh.
- 2002Bashkirian Airlines Flight 2937 and a DHL (German cargo) Boeing 757 collide in mid-air over Überlingen, southern Germany, killing all 71 on board.
View the complete list of historical events for July 1.
Curious about this Chocolate Chips? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 1 and 2010 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Hillerman, Paget Brewster, Fritz Karl, Mario Domm, Ted Levine, Jill Ireland, Roger Hanin, Lucas Grabeel, Billy Magnussen, Soile Isokoski.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 1 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 1, 2010.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was California Gurls by Katy Perry featuring Snoop Dogg as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 3, 2010). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Quebeck approximately on 1075. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 8, 1977 – Milo Ventimiglia, American actor, director, and producer; May 18, 1957 – Michael Cretu, Romanian-German keyboard player and producer (Moti Special and Enigma); September 20, 1980 – Mehrzad Marashi, Iranian-German singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,226