Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of July 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 10, 1928 was a Tuesday and it was the 192nd day of the year 1928. It was the 28th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 46 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,191 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,064 days or 30.29 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,124 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 18, 1960.
If a dog named King Nas - a Maltipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 380 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 King Nas will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like King Nas will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Jake LaMotta
- 1921Jeff Donnell
- 1935Tura Satana
- 1939Mavis Staples
- 1940Helen Donath
- 1969Alexandra Hedison
- 1970John Simm
- 1977Jesse Lacey
- 1980Alejandro Millán
- 1984María Julia Mantilla
View the complete list of July 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 10.
- 1897Legs Diamond, American gangster (d. 1931)
- 1931Nick Adams, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1968)
- 1937Edwards Barham, American farmer and politician (d. 2014)
- 1951Cheryl Wheeler, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1966Anna Bråkenhielm, Swedish businessleader
- 1966Johnny Grunge, American wrestler (d. 2006)
- 1974Imelda May, Irish singer-songwriter
- 1980Jessica Simpson, American singer-songwriter, actress, and fashion designer
- 1983Giuseppe De Feudis, Italian footballer
- 1984Manjari Phadnis, Indian actress
View the complete list of July 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1212The most severe of several early fires of London burns most of the city to the ground.
- 1832U.S. President Andrew Jackson vetoes a bill that would re-charter the Second Bank of the United States.
- 1890Wyoming is admitted as the 44th U.S. state.
- 1925Meher Baba begins his silence of 44 years. His followers observe Silence Day on this date in commemoration.
- 1925Scopes Trial: In Dayton, Tennessee, the so-called “Monkey Trial” begins with John T. Scopes, a young high school science teacher accused of teaching evolution in violation of the Butler Act.
- 1941Jedwabne pogrom: The massacre of Jewish people living in and near the village of Jedwabne in Poland.
- 1942World War II: An American pilot spots a downed, intact Mitsubishi A6M Zero on Akutan Island (the “Akutan Zero”) that the US Navy uses to learn the aircraft’s flight characteristics.
- 1962Telstar, the world’s first communications satellite, is launched into orbit.
- 1973The Bahamas gain full independence within the Commonwealth of Nations.
- 2002At a Sotheby‘s auction, Peter Paul Rubens’painting The Massacre of the Innocents is sold for £49.5million (US$76.2 million) to Lord Thomson.
View the complete list of July 10 historical events.
Curious about this Unreal Green Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 10, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gene Ween, Juan Karlos Labajo, Gerard Way, Derek Sherinian, Samara Weaving, Michiko Nomura, Kate Hardie, Alain Cuny, Mark Hoppus, Joanne Dru.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 10 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 10, 1928.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th July 1928 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 10, 1924. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +142. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 11, 1910. Your incompatibility score is -181. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1800. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 10, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 192nd day of 1928
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 28th Tuesday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 46 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 33,191 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,064 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.29 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,124
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 18, 1960
- Age in dog years: 380 dog years old using a Maltipoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: March 10, 1924 (+142)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 11, 1910 (-181)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 21, 1985 – Carly Rae Jepsen, Canadian singer-songwriter and actress; September 9, 1986 – Yung Berg, American rapper and producer; July 7, 1941 – Christopher Beeny, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,862