Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of July 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 10, 1966 was a Sunday and it was the 191st day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 266 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,727 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 634 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Bruce Boa
- 1931Nick Adams
- 1941Robert Pine
- 1945Jean-Marie Poiré
- 1949John Whitehead
- 1958Fiona Shaw
- 1982Jeffrey Walker
- 1983Kim Heechul
- 1991María Chacón
- 1998Haley Pullos
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 10.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 10.
- 1835Henryk Wieniawski, Polish violinist and composer (d. 1880)
- 1856Nikola Tesla, Serbian-American physicist and engineer (d. 1943)
- 1874Sergey Konenkov, Russian sculptor (d. 1971)
- 1919Ian Wallace, English actor and singer (d. 2009)
- 1919Pierre Gamarra, French author, poet, and critic (d. 2009)
- 1928Alejandro de Tomaso, Argentinian-Italian race car driver and businessman, founded De Tomaso (d. 2003)
- 1931Nick Adams, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1968)
- 1940Keith Stackpole, Australian cricketer
- 1974Imelda May, Irish singer-songwriter
- 1980James Rolfe, American actor, director, and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 138Emperor Hadrian dies after a heart failure at Baiae; he is buried at Rome in the Tomb of Hadrian beside his late wife, Vibia Sabina.
- 1212The most severe of several early fires of London burns most of the city to the ground.
- 1890Wyoming is admitted as the 44th U.S. state.
- 1921Belfast’s Bloody Sunday: Sixteen people are killed and 161 houses destroyed during rioting and gun battles in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
- 1938Howard Hughes sets a new record by completing a 91-hour airplane flight around the world.
- 1942Diplomatic relations between the Netherlands and the Soviet Union are established.
- 1942World War II: An American pilot spots a downed, intact Mitsubishi A6M Zero on Akutan Island (the “Akutan Zero”) that the US Navy uses to learn the aircraft’s flight characteristics.
- 1978President Moktar Ould Daddah of Mauritania is ousted in a bloodless coup d'état.
- 1997In London scientists report the findings of the DNA analysis of a Neanderthal skeleton which supports the “out of Africa theory” of human evolution placing an “African Eve” at 100,000 to 200,000 years ago.
- 2008Former Macedonian Interior Minister Ljube Boškoski is acquitted of all charges by a United Nations Tribunal accusing him of war crimes.
View the complete list of historical events for July 10.
Curious about this Lime Green Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 10 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kathy Burke, Caroline Goodall, C-Murder, Travis Willingham, Lari White, Lily Collins, Pete Droge, Ashley Madekwe, Harriet Walter, Drea de Matteo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 10 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on July 10, 1966.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hanky Panky by Tommy James and the Shondells as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 16, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1075. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 10, 1970 – Tay Ping Hui, Singaporean actor; July 17, 1950 – P. J. Soles, German-American actress; December 9, 1990 – LaFee, German singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,155