Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of July 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 10, 1999 was a Saturday and it was the 191st day of the year 1999. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 266 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,674 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 226 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899John Gilbert
- 1917Don Herbert
- 1947Arlo Guthrie
- 1949John Whitehead
- 1958Fiona Shaw
- 1961Jacky Cheung
- 1968Jonathan Gilbert
- 1970John Simm
- 1980James Rolfe
- 1982Alex Arrowsmith
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 10.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 10.
- 1903Werner Best, German SS officer and jurist (d. 1989)
- 1905Wolfram Sievers, German physician (d. 1948)
- 1940Brian Priestley, English pianist and composer (National Youth Jazz Orchestra)
- 1942Ronnie James Dio, American singer-songwriter and producer (Rainbow, Black Sabbath, Dio, Heaven & Hell, and Elf) (d. 2010)
- 1948Chico Resch, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1965Princess Alexia of Greece and Denmark
- 1970Gary LeVox, American singer-songwriter (Rascal Flatts)
- 1970John Simm, English actor
- 1979Jorun Marie Kvernberg, Norwegian Hardingfele player
- 1982Juliya Chernetsky, Ukrainian-American television host
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1499The Portuguese explorer Nicolau Coelho returns to Lisbon, after discovering the sea route to India as a companion of Vasco da Gama.
- 1645English Civil War: The Battle of Langport takes place.
- 1925Scopes Trial: In Dayton, Tennessee, the so-called “Monkey Trial” begins with John T. Scopes, a young high school science teacher accused of teaching evolution in violation of the Butler Act.
- 1967New Zealand adopts decimal currency.
- 1973John Paul Getty III, a grandson of the oil magnate J. Paul Getty, is kidnapped in Rome, Italy.
- 1980Alexandra Palace burns down for a second time.
- 1985The Greenpeace vessel Rainbow Warrior is bombed and sunk in Auckland harbour by French DGSE agents, killing Fernando Pereira.
- 1992In Miami, the former Panamanian leader Manuel Noriega is sentenced to 40 years in prison for drug and racketeering violations.
- 1998Catholic Church sexual abuse cases: The Diocese of Dallas agrees to pay $23.4 million to nine former altar boys who claimed they were sexually abused by Rudolph Kos, a former priest.
- 2007Erden Eruç begins the first solo human-powered circumnavigation of the world.
View the complete list of historical events for July 10.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 10 and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jamia Simone Nash, Jr., Nathan Davis, Tatiana Maslany, Soulja Boy, Brad Grey, Kei Yasuda, Dorian Leigh, Stanley Adams, Jonny Lee Miller.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 10 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on July 10, 1999.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was If You Had My Love by Jennifer Lopez as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 10, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1675. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 7, 1946 – Bernard Lavilliers, French singer-songwriter and actor; February 20, 1969 – Azusa Watanabe, Japanese actress; August 22, 1968 – Paul Colman, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Newsboys and Paul Colman Trio).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,141