Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of July 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 11, 1949 was a Monday and it was the 192nd day of the year 1949. It was the 28th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 355 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,578 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,526 days or 23.34 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 866 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 19, 1981.
If a dog named Yulie - a Yorkshire Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 300 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Yulie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Yulie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Ilse Werner
- 1943Tom Holland
- 1958Mark Lester
- 1963Lisa Rinna
- 1968Daniel MacMaster
- 1975Bridgette Andersen
- 1979Lauris Reiniks
- 1985Robert Adamson
- 1989Shareeka Epps
- 1996Alessia Cara
View the complete list of July 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 11.
- 1880Friedrich Lahrs, German architect and academic (d. 1964)
- 1899E. B. White, American author and poet (d. 1985)
- 1923Richard Pipes, Polish-American historian and academic
- 1953Patricia Reyes Spíndola, Mexican actress, director, and producer
- 1962Pauline McLynn, Irish actress and author
- 1969David Tao, Taiwanese singer-songwriter
- 1971Leisha Hailey, Japanese-American singer-songwriter and actress (Uh Huh Her and The Murmurs)
- 1972Cormac Battle, English-Irish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Kerbdog and Wilt)
- 1972Jussi 69, Finnish drummer (The 69 Eyes)
- 1975Lil' Kim, American rapper, producer, and actress (Junior M.A.F.I.A.)
View the complete list of July 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 911Signing of the Treaty of Saint-Clair-sur-Epte between Charles the Simple and Rollo of Normandy.
- 1405Ming admiral Zheng He sets sail to explore the world for the first time.
- 1476Giuliano della Rovere is appointed bishop of Coutances.
- 1576Martin Frobisher sights Greenland.
- 1750Halifax, Nova Scotia is almost completely destroyed by fire.
- 1789Jacques Necker is dismissed as France’s Finance Minister sparking the Storming of the Bastille.
- 1848Waterloo railway station in London opens.
- 1889Tijuana, Mexico, is founded.
- 1895Brothers Auguste and Louis Lumière demonstrate movie film technology to scientists.
- 1962Project Apollo: At a press conference, NASA announces lunar orbit rendezvous as the means to land astronauts on the Moon, and return them to Earth.
View the complete list of July 11 historical events.
Curious about this Strawberry Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 11, and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Danai Gurira, Phil Judd, Ingrid Rubio, Demis Roussos, Monica Day, Mrs. Miller, Mami Higashiyama, Mehmet Kurtuluş, Mammootty, Manuela Martelli.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 11 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 11, 1949.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th July 1949 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 20, 1975. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +163. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 25, 1960. Your incompatibility score is -114. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1075. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 91,016 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,855 times in the year 1949. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 11, 1949. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 192nd day of 1949
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 28th Monday of 1949
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 355 days
- Age on next birthday: 71 years old
- Days since birth: 25,578 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,526 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.34 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 866
- Next full moon: August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 19, 1981
- Age in dog years: 300 dog years old using a Yorkshire Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: November 20, 1975 (+163)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 25, 1960 (-114)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 91,016 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,855 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 24, 1901 – Ub Iwerks, American animator, director, and producer, co-created Mickey Mouse (d. 1971); January 24, 1961 – Nastassja Kinski, German-American actress and producer; December 10, 1972 – Donavon Frankenreiter, American surfer, singer-songwriter, and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,790