Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of July 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 11, 1953 was a Saturday and it was the 192nd day of the year 1953. It was the 28th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 242 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,230 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,077 days or 22.11 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 820 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 19, 1985.
If a dog named Gulash - a Border Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 284 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gulash will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Gulash will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Reg Varney
- 1943Tom Holland
- 1947John Holt
- 1953Peter Brown
- 1972Michael Rosenbaum
- 1974Alanas Chošnau
- 1975Lil' Kim
- 1984Rachael Taylor
- 1994Nina Nesbitt
- 1995Tyler Medeiros
View the complete list of July 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 11.
- 1916Alexander Prokhorov, Australian-Russian physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2002)
- 1925Nicolai Gedda, Swedish tenor and actor
- 1941Henry Lowther, English trumpet player
- 1949Jay Johnson, American ventriloquist and actor
- 1953Bramwell Tovey, English-Canadian conductor and composer
- 1966Mick Molloy, Australian actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1967Jhumpa Lahiri, English-American author and academic
- 1974Hermann Hreiðarsson, Icelandic footballer and manager
- 1978Kathleen Edwards, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1982Chris Cooley, American football player
View the complete list of July 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Thelma’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1616Samuel de Champlain returns to Quebec.
- 1735Mathematical calculations suggest that it is on this day that dwarf planet Pluto moved inside the orbit of Neptune for the last time before 1979.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Fort Stevens; Confederate forces attempt to invade Washington, D.C.
- 1895Brothers Auguste and Louis Lumière demonstrate movie film technology to scientists.
- 1934Engelbert Zaschka of Germany flies his large human-powered aircraft, the Zaschka Human-Power Aircraft, about 20 meters at Berlin Tempelhof Airport without assisted take-off.
- 1940World War II: Vichy France regime is formally established. Philippe Pétain becomes Prime Minister of France.
- 1947The Exodus 1947 heads to Palestine from France.
- 1990Oka Crisis: First Nations land dispute in Quebec, Canada begins.
- 2006Mumbai train bombings: Two hundred nine people are killed in a series of bomb attacks in Mumbai, India.
- 2012Astronomers announce the discovery of Styx, the fifth moon of Pluto.
View the complete list of July 11 historical events.
Curious about this Blueberry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 11, and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sol Saks, Shirley MacLaine, Masahiro Nakai, Mau Marcelo, Lauren Hutton, Jill Scott, Becki Newton, Bernardo Pisano, Billy Guy, Liz Mitchell.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 11 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on July 11, 1953.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th July 1953 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 12, 1966. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +238. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 9, 1961. Your score is -301. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,682,053,389. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 850. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,861,773 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1953. The estimated number of babies born on 11th July 1953 is 268,114. That’s equivalent to 186 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,372 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 86,195 times in the year 1953. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 11, 1953. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 192nd day of 1953
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 28th Saturday of 1953
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 242 days
- Age on next birthday: 67 years old
- Days since birth: 24,230 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,077 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.11 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 820
- Next full moon: November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 19, 1985
- Age in dog years: 284 dog years old using a Border Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: November 12, 1966 (+238)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 9, 1961 (-301)
- 1953 world population: 2,682,053,389
- Babies born in 1953: 97,861,773
- Babies born in 1953 every day: 268,114
- Babies born in 1953 every minute: 186
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,372 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 86,195 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.VII.MCMLIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 6, 1960 – Steve Vai, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Alcatrazz); July 22, 1964 – Bonnie Langford, English actress and dancer; October 14, 1990 – Raquel Diaz, American wrestler and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,988