Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of July 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 11, 1955 was a Monday and it was the 192nd day of the year 1955. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 266 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,745 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 770 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Thurston Harris
- 1943Tom Holland
- 1947John Holt
- 1953Peter Brown
- 1959Suzanne Vega
- 1967Jeff Corwin
- 1970Justin Chambers
- 1979Lauris Reiniks
- 1990Courtney Thorpe
- 1996Alessia Cara
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 11.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 11.
- 1906Herbert Wehner, German politician, Minister of Intra-German Relations (d. 1990)
- 1929David Kelly, Irish actor (d. 2012)
- 1946Bill Boggs, American journalist and producer
- 1950Bonnie Pointer, American singer (The Pointer Sisters)
- 1954Butch Reed, American wrestler
- 1956Robin Renucci, French actor and director
- 1956Sela Ward, American actress
- 1959Suzanne Vega, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer
- 1960David Baerwald American singer-songwriter (David & David)
- 1966Nadeem Aslam, Pakistani-English author
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 472After being besieged in Rome by his own generals, Western Roman Emperor Anthemius is captured in St. Peter’s Basilica and put to death.
- 1750Halifax, Nova Scotia is almost completely destroyed by fire.
- 1804A duel occurs in which the Vice President of the United States Aaron Burr mortally wounds former Secretary of the Treasury Alexander Hamilton.
- 1848Waterloo railway station in London opens.
- 1893A revolution led by the liberal general and politician, José Santos Zelaya, takes over state power in Nicaragua.
- 1950Pakistan joins the International Monetary Fund and the International Bank.
- 1960France legislates for the independence of Dahomey (later Benin), Upper Volta (later Burkina) and Niger.
- 1962First transatlantic satellite television transmission.
- 2011Evangelos Florakis Naval Base explosion: Ninety-eight containers of explosives self-detonate killing 13 people in Zygi, Cyprus.
- 2012Astronomers announce the discovery of Styx, the fifth moon of Pluto.
View the complete list of historical events for July 11.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodbye? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 11 and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mark McKinney, Vincent Coleman, Rodrigo Amarante, Paula Poundstone, Herb Jeffries, Joel Silver, Patti LaBelle, Molly Meldrum, Boris Christoff, Lauren Bennett.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 11 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on July 11, 1955.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1075. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 17, 1959 – Russell Gilbert, Australian comedian, actor, and screenwriter; December 10, 1965 – Greg Giraldo, American lawyer, comedian, actor, and screenwriter (d. 2010); September 7, 1917 – Ewen Solon, New Zealand-English actor (d. 1985).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,054