Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of July 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 11, 1963 was a Thursday and it was the 192nd day of the year 1963. It was the 28th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 287 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,994 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,331 days or 20.07 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 744 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 19, 1995.
If a dog named Big Boi - a German Shorthaired Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 290 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Big Boi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Big Boi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters RTIPFBUENAD? Check your answers here: Word solver RTIPFBUENAD. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Thomas Mitchell
- 1916Reg Varney
- 1920Yul Brynner
- 1929Danny Flores
- 1929Hermann Prey
- 1962Pauline McLynn
- 1966Mick Molloy
- 1970Justin Chambers
- 1971Leisha Hailey
- 1980Im Soo-jung
View the complete list of July 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 11.
- 1904Niño Ricardo, Spanish guitarist and composer (d. 1972)
- 1929David Kelly, Irish actor (d. 2012)
- 1943Howard Gardner, American psychologist and academic
- 1943Oscar D'León, Venezuelan bass player (Dimensión Latina)
- 1953Patricia Reyes Spíndola, Mexican actress, director, and producer
- 1966Nadeem Aslam, Pakistani-English author
- 1972Michael Rosenbaum, American actor, director, and producer
- 1981Andre Johnson, American football player
- 1983Kellie Shirley, English actress
- 1994Lucas Ocampos, Argentinian footballer
View the complete list of July 11 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1174Baldwin IV, 13, becomes King of Jerusalem, with Raymond III, Count of Tripoli as regent and William of Tyre as chancellor.
- 1750Halifax, Nova Scotia is almost completely destroyed by fire.
- 1801French astronomer Jean-Louis Pons makes his first comet discovery. In the next 27 years he discovers another 36 comets, more than any other person in history.
- 1804A duel occurs in which the Vice President of the United States Aaron Burr mortally wounds former Secretary of the Treasury Alexander Hamilton.
- 1889Tijuana, Mexico, is founded.
- 1893A revolution led by the liberal general and politician, José Santos Zelaya, takes over state power in Nicaragua.
- 1914USS Nevada is launched.
- 1936The Triborough Bridge in New York City is opened to traffic.
- 1950Pakistan joins the International Monetary Fund and the International Bank.
- 1995The Srebrenica massacre is carried out.
View the complete list of July 11 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Plumberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 11, and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Loni Love, Houko Kuwashima, Ray J, Juice Newton, Lucas Till, Werner Klemperer, Mickey Hardt, Tod Howarth, Thecla Åhlander, Stedman Pearson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 11 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on July 11, 1963.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th July 1963 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 29, 1984. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +155. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 8, 1971. Your score is -114. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,209,827,882. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Easier Said Than Done by The Essex as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 13, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 113,464,323 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1963. The estimated number of babies born on 11th July 1963 is 310,861. That’s equivalent to 216 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,037 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 83,789 times in the year 1963. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 11, 1963. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 192nd day of 1963
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 28th Thursday of 1963
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2025: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 287 days
- Age on next birthday: 61 years old
- Days since birth: 21,994 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,331 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.07 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 744
- Next full moon: September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 19, 1995
- Age in dog years: 290 dog years old using a German Shorthaired Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: June 29, 1984 (+155)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 8, 1971 (-114)
- 1963 world population: 3,209,827,882
- Number one song: Easier Said Than Done by The Essex (July 13, 1963)
- Babies born in 1963: 113,464,323
- Babies born in 1963 every day: 310,861
- Babies born in 1963 every minute: 216
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,037 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 83,789 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.VII.MCMLXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 31, 1964 – Paul Wong, Hong Kong singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Beyond); November 22, 1981 – Song Hye-kyo, South Korean actress and singer; July 1, 1934 – Claude Berri, French actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2009).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,957