Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of July 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 11, 1977 was a Monday and it was the 192nd day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 360 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,980 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 507 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Quark - a Shetland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 184 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Quark will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Quark will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1953Paul Weiland
- 1957Michael Rose
- 1958Mark Lester
- 1964Craig Charles
- 1971Leisha Hailey
- 1972Michael Rosenbaum
- 1975Bridgette Andersen
- 1990Connor Paolo
- 1991Alice Svensson
- 1996Alessia Cara
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 11.
- 1767John Quincy Adams, American lawyer and politician, 6th President of the United States (d. 1848)
- 1911Erna Flegel, German nurse (d. 2006)
- 1918Venetia Burney, English educator, who named Pluto (d. 2009)
- 1953Patricia Reyes Spíndola, Mexican actress, director, and producer
- 1954Julia King, English engineer and academic
- 1965Ernesto Hoost, Dutch kick-boxer and sportscaster
- 1966Nadeem Aslam, Pakistani-English author
- 1975Nadya Suleman, American mother of the Suleman octuplets
- 1990Mona Barthel, German tennis player
- 1990Patrick Peterson, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1576Martin Frobisher sights Greenland.
- 1616Samuel de Champlain returns to Quebec.
- 1735Mathematical calculations suggest that it is on this day that dwarf planet Pluto moved inside the orbit of Neptune for the last time before 1979.
- 1895Brothers Auguste and Louis Lumière demonstrate movie film technology to scientists.
- 1921A truce in the Irish War of Independence comes into effect.
- 1930Australian cricketer Donald Bradman scores a world record 309 runs in one day, on his way to the highest individual Test innings of 334, during a Test match against England.
- 1991Nigeria Airways Flight 2120 crashes in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia killing all 261 passengers and crew onboard
- 1995The Srebrenica massacre is carried out.
- 2006Mumbai train bombings: Two hundred nine people are killed in a series of bomb attacks in Mumbai, India.
- 2010July 2010 Kampala attacks: At least 74 people are killed in twin suicide bombings at two locations in Kampala, Uganda
View the complete list of historical events for July 11.
Curious about this White Drizzle Fractus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 11 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Andraé Crouch, Robert De Niro, Gloria Foster, Pamela Brown, Enrique Bunbury, Kiray, Ivri Lider, Miyavi, Karen Mulder, Gilda dalla Rizza.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 11 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on July 11, 1977.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Da Doo Ron Ron by Shaun Cassidy as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 16, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1075. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 22, 1969 – Despina Vandi, German-Greek singer and actress; November 10, 1972 – Lou Brutus, American singer-songwriter, radio host, and photographer; May 1, 1950 – John Diehl, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,172