Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of July 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 11, 1979 was a Wednesday and it was the 192nd day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 292 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,953 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 472 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929David Kelly
- 1941Michael Giannatos
- 1946Bill Boggs
- 1949Liona Boyd
- 1953Patricia Reyes Spíndola
- 1960Caroline Quentin
- 1966Mick Molloy
- 1982Ryoji Morimoto
- 1990Kelsey Sanders
- 1996Alessia Cara
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 11.
- 1913Paul Gibb, English cricketer (d. 1977)
- 1916Gough Whitlam, Australian lieutenant, lawyer, and politician, 21st Prime Minister of Australia (d. 2014)
- 1925Charles Chaynes, French composer
- 1938Laurel Thatcher Ulrich, American historian and scholar
- 1943Tom Holland, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1961Antony Jenkins, English banker and businessman
- 1966Greg Grunberg, American actor and producer
- 1976Eduardo Nájera, Mexican-American basketball player and coach
- 1977Brandon Short, American football player and sportscaster
- 1985Robert Adamson, American actor, director, and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1576Martin Frobisher sights Greenland.
- 1796The United States takes possession of Detroit from Great Britain under terms of the Jay Treaty.
- 1798The United States Marine Corps is re-established; they had been disbanded after the American Revolutionary War.
- 1848Waterloo railway station in London opens.
- 1882The British Mediterranean Fleet begins the Bombardment of Alexandria in Egypt as part of the Anglo-Egyptian War.
- 1936The Triborough Bridge in New York City is opened to traffic.
- 1943Massacres of Poles in Volhynia and Eastern Galicia by the Ukrainian Insurgent Army within the Reichskommissariat Ukraine (Volhynia) peak.
- 1957Prince Karim Husseini Aga Khan IV inherits the office of Imamat as the 49th Imam of Shia Imami Ismai'li worldwide, after the death of Sir Sultan Mahommed Shah Aga Khan III.
- 1960To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee is first published, in the United States.
- 1995The Srebrenica massacre is carried out.
View the complete list of historical events for July 11.
Curious about this Dragon Fruit Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 11 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Matt Goss, Mark Ballas, Tom Payne, Dianne Wiest, Elsa Benítez, Christoph Waltz, Darren McGavin, Barry Goldberg, Dick Smothers, Roberta Tovey.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 11 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on July 11, 1979.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bad Girls by Donna Summer as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 14, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 8, 1953 – Olav Stedje, Norwegian singer-songwriter; February 25, 1913 – Gert Fröbe, German actor and singer (d. 1988); December 27, 1955 – E. E. Bell, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 947