Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of July 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 12, 1979 was a Thursday and it was the 193rd day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 351 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,894 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 470 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Pietro Tordi
- 1909Joe DeRita
- 1959Nagisa Katahira
- 1967John Petrucci
- 1970Aure Atika
- 1970Juba Kalamka
- 1978Claire Chitham
- 1978Topher Grace
- 1988Melissa O'Neil
- 1992Anna Ishibashi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 12.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 12.
- 1861Anton Arensky, Russian pianist, composer, and educator (d. 1906)
- 1870Louis II, Prince of Monaco (d. 1949)
- 1904Pablo Neruda, Chilean poet and diplomat, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1973)
- 1924Faidon Matthaiou, Greek basketball player and coach (d. 2011)
- 1930Alberto Lionello, Italian actor (d. 1994)
- 1941Joseph Whipp, American actor
- 1949Simon Fox, English drummer (Be-Bop Deluxe and The Pretty Things)
- 1951Cheryl Ladd, American actress, singer, and author
- 1957Dave Semenko, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1980Irina Embrich, Estonian fencer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 12.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1191Third Crusade: Saladin’s garrison surrenders to Philip Augustus, ending the two-year siege of Acre.
- 1470The Ottomans capture Euboea.
- 1527Lê Cung Hoàng ceded the throne to Mạc Đăng Dung, ending the Lê dynasty and starting the Mạc dynasty.
- 1580The Ostrog Bible, one of the early printed Bibles in a Slavic language, is published.
- 1691Battle of Aughrim (Julian calendar): The decisive victory of William III of England’s forces in Ireland.
- 1789French revolutionary and radical journalist Camille Desmoulins gave a speech in response to the dismissal of Jacques Necker France’s finance minister the day before. The speech calls the citizens to arms and leads to the Storming of the Bastille two days later.
- 1790The Civil Constitution of the Clergy is passed in France by the National Constituent Assembly.
- 1812War of 1812: The United States invades Canada at Windsor, Ontario.
- 1913Second Balkan War: Serbian forces begin their siege of the Bulgarian city of Vidin; the siege is later called off when the war ends.
- 1979The island nation of Kiribati becomes independent from United Kingdom.
View the complete list of historical events for July 12.
Curious about this Purple Drizzle Cirrus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 12 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lesley Manville, Natalie Maines, Faith Evans, Barbara Yung, Dennie Moore, Francesco Rasi, Allison Janney, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Franziska Weisz, Karan Singh Grover.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 12 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on July 12, 1979.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bad Girls by Donna Summer as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 14, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 31, 1981 – Amrita Arora, Indian actress; November 22, 1975 – Aiko, Japanese singer-songwriter; June 15, 1936 – Claude Brasseur, French actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,068