Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of July 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 12, 1985 was a Friday and it was the 193rd day of the year 1985. It was the 28th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 219 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,930 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,310 days or 11.80 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 438 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 30 at 03:29:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 20, 2017.
If a dog named Chapulin - a Belgian Tervuren breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 203 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chapulin will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Chapulin will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Oscar Hammerstein II
- 1928Kathy Staff
- 1928Pixie Williams
- 1951Brian Grazer
- 1967John Petrucci
- 1973Robert Tripe
- 1989Phoebe Tonkin
- 1989Xian Lim
- 1991Dexter Roberts
- 1994Jamie Herrell
View the complete list of July 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 12.
- 1468Juan del Encina, Spanish poet, playwright, and composer (d. 1530)
- 1870Louis II, Prince of Monaco (d. 1949)
- 1902Günther Anders, German philosopher and journalist (d. 1992)
- 1918Mary Glen-Haig, English fencer (d. 2014)
- 1948Richard Simmons, American fitness trainer and actor
- 1956Mel Harris, American actress
- 1966Jeff Bucknum, American race car driver
- 1969Jesse Pintado, Mexican-American guitarist (Napalm Death, Terrorizer, and Lock Up) (d. 2006)
- 1980Tom Price, Welsh actor
- 1984Michael McGovern, Irish footballer
View the complete list of July 12 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters INAODSCKO? Check your answers here: Word solver INAODSCKO. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1191Third Crusade: Saladin’s garrison surrenders to Philip Augustus, ending the two-year siege of Acre.
- 1543King Henry VIII of England marries his sixth and last wife, Catherine Parr, at Hampton Court Palace.
- 1580The Ostrog Bible, one of the early printed Bibles in a Slavic language, is published.
- 1690Battle of the Boyne (Gregorian calendar): The armies of William III defeat those of the former James II.
- 1801French Revolutionary Wars: British Royal Navy ships inflict heavy damage against Spanish and French ships in the Second Battle of Algeciras.
- 1806Sixteen German imperial states leave the Holy Roman Empire and form the Confederation of the Rhine.
- 1961Pune floods due to failure of the Khadakwasla and Panshet dams. Half of Pune is submerged, more than 100,000 families need to be relocated and the death toll exceeds 2,000.
- 1963Pauline Reade, who was 16 years old, disappears on her way to a dance at the British Railways Club in Gorton, England, the first victim in the Moors murders.
- 1967The Newark riots begin in Newark, New Jersey.
- 1970A fire consumes the wooden home of Norwegian composer Geirr Tveitt and irretrievably destroys about 90 percent of his output.
View the complete list of July 12 historical events.
Curious about this Inert Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 12, and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mia Korf, Umberto Tozzi, Dean Cain, Kyoko Fukada, Marjoe Gortner, Armi Aavikko, Ivian Sarcos, Jeffrey Licon, Jan Ravens, Tracy Scoggins.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 12 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on July 12, 1985.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th July 1985 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,856,462,699. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was A View to a Kill by Duran Duran as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 13, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,970,553 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1985. The estimated number of babies born on 12th July 1985 is 372,522. That’s equivalent to 259 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 48,346 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,906 times in the year 1985. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 12, 1985. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 193rd day of 1985
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 28th Friday of 1985
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 219 days
- Age on next birthday: 36 years old
- Days since birth: 12,930 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,310 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.80 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 438
- Next full moon: December 30 at 03:29:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 20, 2017
- Age in dog years: 203 dog years old using a Belgian Tervuren breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- 1985 world population: 4,856,462,699
- Number one song: A View to a Kill by Duran Duran (July 13, 1985)
- Babies born in 1985: 135,970,553
- Babies born in 1985 every day: 372,522
- Babies born in 1985 every minute: 259
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 48,346 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,906 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.VII.MCMLXXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 21, 1966 – Robert Del Naja, English singer-songwriter and DJ (Massive Attack, The Wild Bunch); February 23, 1938 – Paul Morrissey, American director, producer, and screenwriter; March 18, 1982 – Rei Yoshii, Japanese actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,942