Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of July 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 12, 2003 was a Saturday and it was the 193rd day of the year 2003. It was the 28th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 331 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,974 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,325 days or 6.36 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 237 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 10 at 09:59:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 20, 2035.
If a dog named Grandma - a Bracco Italiano breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 120 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Grandma will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Grandma will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Gordon Pinsent
- 1944Pat Woodell
- 1948Jay Thomas
- 1952Liz Mitchell
- 1959Charlie Murphy
- 1962Luc De Vos
- 1965Robin Wilson
- 1978Michelle Rodriguez
- 1991Dexter Roberts
- 1994Jamie Herrell
View the complete list of July 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 12.
- 1849William Osler, Canadian physician and author (d. 1919)
- 1900Chhabi Biswas, Indian actor and director (d. 1962)
- 1913Willis Lamb, American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2008)
- 1928Kathy Staff, English actress (d. 2008)
- 1929Monte Hellman, American director and producer
- 1937Guy Woolfenden, English composer and conductor
- 1957Dave Semenko, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1962Julio César Chávez, Mexican boxer
- 1986Didier Digard, French footballer
- 1986Simone Laudehr, German footballer
View the complete list of July 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Janelle’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 927King Constantine II of Scotland, King Hywel Dda of Deheubarth, Ealdred of Bamburgh and King Owain of Strathclyde accepted the overlordship of King Æthelstan of England, leading to seven years of peace in the north.
- 1527Lê Cung Hoàng ceded the throne to Mạc Đăng Dung, ending the Lê dynasty and starting the Mạc dynasty.
- 1580The Ostrog Bible, one of the early printed Bibles in a Slavic language, is published.
- 1691Battle of Aughrim (Julian calendar): The decisive victory of William III of England’s forces in Ireland.
- 1789French revolutionary and radical journalist Camille Desmoulins gave a speech in response to the dismissal of Jacques Necker France’s finance minister the day before. The speech calls the citizens to arms and leads to the Storming of the Bastille two days later.
- 1879The National Guards Unit of Bulgaria is founded.
- 1932Hedley Verity takes a cricket world record ten wickets for ten runs in a county match for Yorkshire.
- 1963Pauline Reade, who was 16 years old, disappears on her way to a dance at the British Railways Club in Gorton, England, the first victim in the Moors murders.
- 1971The Australian Aboriginal Flag is flown for the first time.
- 2012The Turaymisah massacre kills 250 people during a Syrian military operation in a village within the Hama Governorate.
View the complete list of July 12 historical events.
Curious about this Sao Paulo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 12, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bill Smitrovich, Song Ji-hyo, Tay Zonday, Dick York, Cam Neely, Christopher Reeve, Özgür Çevik, Philippe Noiret, O. C. Smith, Al Goodman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 12 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on July 12, 2003.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th July 2003 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 7, 2004. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +139. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 28, 1989. Your score is -121. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Crazy in Love by Beyoncé featuring Jay-Z as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 12, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 850. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 12th July 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 12, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 193rd day of 2003
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 28th Saturday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2024: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 331 days
- Age on next birthday: 20 years old
- Days since birth: 6,974 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,325 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.36 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 237
- Next full moon: September 10 at 09:59:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 20, 2035
- Age in dog years: 120 dog years old using a Bracco Italiano breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: December 7, 2004 (+139)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 28, 1989 (-121)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: Crazy in Love by Beyoncé featuring Jay-Z (July 12, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.VII.MMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 3, 1977 – Mayumi Iizuka, Japanese voice actress and singer; June 6, 1975 – Nina Kaczorowski, American actress and stuntwoman; July 18, 1929 – Screamin' Jay Hawkins, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (d. 2000).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,058