Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of July 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 13, 1977 was a Wednesday and it was the 194th day of the year 1977. It was the 28th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 349 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,087 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,362 days or 14.68 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 545 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 21, 2009.
If a dog named Rita - a West Highland White Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 196 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rita will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Rita will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Bob Crane
- 1941Robert Forster
- 1968Omi Minami
- 1975Mariada Pieridi
- 1980Becky O'Donohue
- 1980Corey Clark
- 1980Jessie O'Donohue
- 1980Master Saleem
- 1988Tulisa Contostavlos
- 1994Ridge Canipe
View the complete list of July 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 13.
- 1900George Lewis, American clarinet player and songwriter (d. 1969)
- 1913Kay Linaker, American actress and screenwriter (d. 2008)
- 1922Louis R. Harlan, American historian and academic (d. 2010)
- 1932Hubert Reeves, Canadian-French astrophysicist and author
- 1955Yoshitaka Tamba, Japanese actor
- 1961Tahira Asif, Pakistani politician (d. 2014)
- 1971Mark Neeld, Australian footballer and coach
- 1974Deborah Cox, Canadian singer-songwriter and actress
- 1982Aya Cash, American actress
- 1994Henrikas Žustautas, Lithuanian sprint canoer
View the complete list of July 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Gabriella’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1174William I of Scotland, a key rebel in the Revolt of 1173–74, is captured at Alnwick by forces loyal to Henry II of England.
- 1793Journalist and French revolutionary Jean-Paul Marat is assassinated in his bathtub by Charlotte Corday, a member of the opposing political faction.
- 1794The Battle of the Vosges is fought between French forces and those of Prussia and Austria.
- 1854In the Battle of Guaymas, Mexico, General José María Yáñez stops the French invasion led by Count Gaston de Raousset-Boulbon.
- 1863New York City draft riots: In New York City, opponents of conscription begin three days of rioting which will be later regarded as the worst in United States history.
- 1878Treaty of Berlin: The European powers redraw the map of the Balkans. Serbia, Montenegro and Romania become completely independent of the Ottoman Empire.
- 1905The verdict in the six-month-long Smarthavicharam trial of Kuriyedath Thathri is pronounced, leading to the excommunication of 65 men of various castes.
- 1923The Hollywood Sign is officially dedicated in the hills above Hollywood, Los Angeles, California. It originally reads “Hollywoodland ” but the four last letters are dropped after renovation in 1949.
- 1977New York City: Amidst a period of financial and social turmoil experiences an electrical blackout lasting nearly 24 hours that leads to widespread fires and looting.
- 1985The Live Aid benefit concert takes place in London and Philadelphia, as well as other venues such as Sydney and Moscow.
View the complete list of July 13 historical events.
Curious about this Perfect Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 13, and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ed Ames, Barry Goldberg, Conchita Supervía, Hedy Lamarr, Kittens Reichert, Lauren Faust, Joseph Bitangcol, Hilde Hildebrand, Ami Foster, Logan Mader.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 13 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on July 13, 1977.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th July 1977 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 26, 1951. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +167. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 24, 1991. Your score is -148. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,232,084,578. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Da Doo Ron Ron by Shaun Cassidy as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 16, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1075. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,958,945 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1977. The estimated number of babies born on 13th July 1977 is 334,134. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,964 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,610 times in the year 1977. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 13, 1977. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 194th day of 1977
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 28th Wednesday of 1977
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 349 days
- Age on next birthday: 45 years old
- Days since birth: 16,087 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,362 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.68 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 545
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 21, 2009
- Age in dog years: 196 dog years old using a West Highland White Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: June 26, 1951 (+167)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 24, 1991 (-148)
- 1977 world population: 4,232,084,578
- Number one song: Da Doo Ron Ron by Shaun Cassidy (July 16, 1977)
- Babies born in 1977: 121,958,945
- Babies born in 1977 every day: 334,134
- Babies born in 1977 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,964 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,610 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.VII.MCMLXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 26, 1975 – Nicki Aycox, American actress; August 6, 1988 – Jared Murillo, American singer, dancer, and actor (V Factory); March 15, 1986 – Jai Courtney, Australian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,069