Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of July 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 13, 1977 was a Wednesday and it was the 194th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 46 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,929 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 505 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Saturn - a Flat-Coated Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 200 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Saturn will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Saturn will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Carlo Bergonzi
- 1953Gil Birmingham
- 1954Sezen Aksu
- 1962Rhonda Vincent
- 1969Barney Greenway
- 1975Mariada Pieridi
- 1977Ashley Scott
- 1982Samia Ghadie
- 1983Carmen Villalobos
- 1993Rena Nōnen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 13.
- 1607Wenceslaus Hollar, Czech-English painter and illustrator (d. 1677)
- 1898Julius Schreck, German commander (d. 1936)
- 1910Lien Gisolf, Dutch high jumper (d. 1993)
- 1940Paul Prudhomme, American chef and author (d. 2015)
- 1942Roger McGuinn, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Byrds and Chad Mitchell Trio)
- 1955Yoshitaka Tamba, Japanese actor
- 1961Stelios Manolas, Greek footballer and manager
- 1974Deborah Cox, Canadian singer-songwriter and actress
- 1982Simon Clist, English footballer
- 1989Justin Chua, Filipino basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1260The Livonian Order suffers its greatest defeat in the 13th century in the Battle of Durbe against the Grand Duchy of Lithuania
- 1558Battle of Gravelines: In France, Spanish forces led by Count Lamoral of Egmont defeat the French forces of Marshal Paul de Thermes at Gravelines.
- 1794The Battle of the Vosges is fought between French forces and those of Prussia and Austria.
- 1814The Carabinieri, the national gendarmerie of Italy, is established.
- 1830The General Assembly’s Institution, now the Scottish Church College, one of the pioneering institutions that ushered the Bengali renaissance, is founded by Alexander Duff and Raja Ram Mohan Roy, in Calcutta, India.
- 1854In the Battle of Guaymas, Mexico, General José María Yáñez stops the French invasion led by Count Gaston de Raousset-Boulbon.
- 1863New York City draft riots: In New York City, opponents of conscription begin three days of rioting which will be later regarded as the worst in United States history.
- 1878Treaty of Berlin: The European powers redraw the map of the Balkans. Serbia, Montenegro and Romania become completely independent of the Ottoman Empire.
- 1985Vice President George H. W. Bush becomes the Acting President for the day when President Ronald Reagan undergoes surgery to remove polyps from his colon.
- 2013George Zimmerman is found not guilty in the shooting of Trayvon Martin.
View the complete list of historical events for July 13.
Curious about this Kiwi Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 13 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tracy Middendorf, Shanti Lowry, Jim O'Rourke, Hill Harper, McLean Stevenson, Rufus Hound, Colby Donaldson, Andrew Adamson, Peter Falk, George Murdock.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 13 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on July 13, 1977.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Da Doo Ron Ron by Shaun Cassidy as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 16, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1075. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 9, 1987 – Michael B. Jordan, American actor; January 27, 1940 – James Cromwell, American actor and producer; July 24, 1979 – Rose Byrne, Australian actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,230