Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of July 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 13, 2002 was a Saturday and it was the 194th day of the year 2002. It was the 28th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 135 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,805 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,268 days or 6.21 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 231 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 21, 2034.
If a dog named Graisy - a Finnish Lapphund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 101 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Graisy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Graisy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Eric Portman
- 1913Dave Garroway
- 1937Jack Purvis
- 1943Chris Serle
- 1948Daphne Maxwell Reid
- 1962Tom Kenny
- 1968Omi Minami
- 1977Ashley Scott
- 1986Pierrick Lilliu
- 1990Matt Weinberg
View the complete list of July 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 13.
- 1841Otto Wagner, Austrian architect, designed the Austrian Postal Savings Bank and Karlsplatz Stadtbahn Station (d. 1918)
- 1895Sidney Blackmer, American actor and singer (d. 1973)
- 1940Paul Prudhomme, American chef and author (d. 2015)
- 1957Thierry Boutsen, Belgian race car driver and businessman
- 1962Rhonda Vincent, American singer-songwriter and mandolin player
- 1965Lesli Kay, American actress
- 1967Akira Hokuto, Japanese wrestler
- 1974Deborah Cox, Canadian singer-songwriter and actress
- 1978Ryan Ludwick, American baseball player
- 1992Mio Ootani, Japanese model and actress
View the complete list of July 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Dawn’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1174William I of Scotland, a key rebel in the Revolt of 1173–74, is captured at Alnwick by forces loyal to Henry II of England.
- 1793Journalist and French revolutionary Jean-Paul Marat is assassinated in his bathtub by Charlotte Corday, a member of the opposing political faction.
- 1794The Battle of the Vosges is fought between French forces and those of Prussia and Austria.
- 1863New York City draft riots: In New York City, opponents of conscription begin three days of rioting which will be later regarded as the worst in United States history.
- 1878Treaty of Berlin: The European powers redraw the map of the Balkans. Serbia, Montenegro and Romania become completely independent of the Ottoman Empire.
- 1941World War II: Montenegrins begin a popular uprising against the Axis powers (Trinaestojulski ustanak).
- 1977New York City: Amidst a period of financial and social turmoil experiences an electrical blackout lasting nearly 24 hours that leads to widespread fires and looting.
- 1985The Live Aid benefit concert takes place in London and Philadelphia, as well as other venues such as Sydney and Moscow.
- 1985Vice President George H. W. Bush becomes the Acting President for the day when President Ronald Reagan undergoes surgery to remove polyps from his colon.
- 2013George Zimmerman is found not guilty in the shooting of Trayvon Martin.
View the complete list of July 13 historical events.
Curious about this Awesome Blue Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 13, and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Johnnie Wright, Maree Cheatham, Damon Herriman, Gilda dalla Rizza, Ana Carolina Reston, John Duffey, Eddy Lover, Dabbs Greer, Margo Stilley, Senta Berger.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 13 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on July 13, 2002.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th July 2002 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,242,016,348. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hot in Herre by Nelly as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 13, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1600. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,115,603 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2002. The estimated number of babies born on 13th July 2002 is 361,961. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 24,463 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 30,568 times in the year 2002. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 13, 2002. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 194th day of 2002
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 28th Saturday of 2002
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 135 days
- Age on next birthday: 19 years old
- Days since birth: 6,805 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,268 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.21 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 231
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 21, 2034
- Age in dog years: 101 dog years old using a Finnish Lapphund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- 2002 world population: 6,242,016,348
- Number one song: Hot in Herre by Nelly (July 13, 2002)
- Babies born in 2002: 132,115,603
- Babies born in 2002 every day: 361,961
- Babies born in 2002 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 24,463 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 30,568 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.VII.MMII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 15, 1992 – Porter Robinson, American DJ and producer; May 3, 1948 – Chris Mulkey, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; September 28, 1990 – Kirsten Prout, Canadian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,028