Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of July 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 14, 1960 was a Thursday and it was the 196th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 23 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,161 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 716 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Dajak - a Icelandic Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 276 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dajak will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Dajak will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910William Hanna
- 1925Sheila Guyse
- 1928Nancy Olson
- 1939Sid Haig
- 1966Ellen Reid
- 1966Matthew Fox
- 1973Paul Methric
- 1981Lee Mead
- 1999Dawson Dunbar
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 14.
- 1894Dave Fleischer, American animator, director, and producer (d. 1979)
- 1921Armand Gaudreault, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 2013)
- 1923Willie Steele, American long jumper (d. 1989)
- 1941Maulana Karenga, American philosopher, author, and activist, created Kwanzaa
- 1974Pavlina Nola, Bulgarian-New Zealand tennis player
- 1975Taboo, American rapper and actor (The Black Eyed Peas)
- 1983Tito Muñoz, American conductor and academic
- 1985Lee Kwang-soo, South Korean actor
- 1987Patrick Switzer, Canadian skateboarder
- 1993Dovilė Dzindzaletaitė, Lithuanian triple jumper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1769An expedition led by Gaspar de Portolá establishes a base in California and sets out to find the Port of Monterey (now Monterey, California).
- 1865First ascent of the Matterhorn by Edward Whymper and party, four of whom die on the descent.
- 1881Billy the Kid is shot and killed by Pat Garrett outside Fort Sumner.
- 1900Armies of the Eight-Nation Alliance capture Tientsin during the Boxer Rebellion.
- 1916Start of the Battle of Delville Wood as an action within the Battle of the Somme, which was to last until 3 September 1916.
- 1960Jane Goodall arrives at the Gombe Stream Reserve in present-day Tanzania to begin her famous study of chimpanzees in the wild.
- 1965The Mariner 4 flyby of Mars takes the first close-up photos of another planet.
- 1969Football War: After Honduras loses a soccer match against El Salvador, riots break out in Honduras against Salvadoran migrant workers.
- 1987Montreal, Canada, is hit by a series of thunderstorms causing the Montreal Flood of 1987.
- 1992386BSD is released by Lynne Jolitz and William Jolitz beginning the Open Source operating system revolution. Linus Torvalds releases his Linux soon afterwards.
View the complete list of historical events for July 14.
Curious about this Glazed Choco Caramel? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 14 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dante Cappelli, Álex de la Iglesia, KevJumba, Alex Chilton, Tucker Smith, Bunny Yeager, Marin Sais, David Garrick, Grigor Vachkov, Sofia Coppola.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 14 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 14, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’m Sorry by Brenda Lee as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 18, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1775. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 15, 1953 – Mike Oldfield, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The Sallyangie); June 25, 1950 – Nitza Saul, Israeli-English actress; February 2, 1942 – Graham Nash, English-American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,217