Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of July 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 14, 1961 was a Friday and it was the 195th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 297 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,522 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 695 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Olive Borden
- 1917George Bookasta
- 1918Ingmar Bergman
- 1946Vincent Pastore
- 1956Julio Chávez
- 1966Juliet Cesario
- 1971Madhu Sapre
- 1979Scott Porter
- 1983Drew Cheetwood
- 1987Dan Reynolds
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 14.
- 1454Poliziano, Italian poet and scholar (d. 1494)
- 1675Claude Alexandre de Bonneval, French general (d. 1747)
- 1896Buenaventura Durruti, Spanish soldier and anarchist (d. 1936)
- 1921Sixto Durán Ballén, American-Ecuadorian architect and politician, 48th President of Ecuador
- 1931E. V. Thompson, English police officer and author (d. 2012)
- 1933Robert Bourassa, Canadian lawyer and politician, 22nd Premier of Quebec (d. 1996)
- 1943Christopher Priest, English author
- 1949Jun Ross, Filipino basketball player (d. 2009)
- 1956Julio Chávez, Argentinian actor
- 1986Alexander Gerndt, Swedish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1769An expedition led by Gaspar de Portolá establishes a base in California and sets out to find the Port of Monterey (now Monterey, California).
- 1798The Sedition Act becomes law in the United States making it a federal crime to write, publish, or utter false or malicious statements about the United States government.
- 1902The Campanile in St. Mark’s Square, Venice collapses, also demolishing the loggetta.
- 1933Gleichschaltung: In Germany, all political parties are outlawed except the Nazi Party.
- 1933The Nazi eugenics begins with the proclamation of the Law for the Prevention of Hereditarily Diseased Offspring that calls for the compulsory sterilization of any citizen who suffers from alleged genetic disorders.
- 1950Korean War: North Korean troops initiate the Battle of Taejon.
- 1960Jane Goodall arrives at the Gombe Stream Reserve in present-day Tanzania to begin her famous study of chimpanzees in the wild.
- 1992386BSD is released by Lynne Jolitz and William Jolitz beginning the Open Source operating system revolution. Linus Torvalds releases his Linux soon afterwards.
- 2000A powerful solar flare, later named the Bastille Day event, causes a geomagnetic storm on Earth.
- 2003In an effort to discredit U.S. Ambassador Joseph C. Wilson, who had written an article critical of the 2003 invasion of Iraq, Washington Post columnist Robert Novak reveals that Wilson’s wife Valerie Plame is a CIA “operative”.
View the complete list of historical events for July 14.
Curious about this Vanilla Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 14 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James Allan, Daniel Davis, Doug Hutchison, Leonard Stone, Brad Wilk, Michael Hampton, Jackie Earle Haley, Anna Kashfi, Randy Jackson, Sonam Kapoor.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 14 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 14, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tossin’ and Turnin’ by Bobby Lewis as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 17, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 15, 1968 – Mark McGrath, American singer-songwriter and television host (Sugar Ray and The Wondergirls); September 3, 1979 – Tiffany Chapman, English actress; December 10, 1977 – Emmanuelle Chriqui, Canadian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,047