Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of July 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 14, 1974 was a Sunday and it was the 195th day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 354 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,717 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 532 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Lino Ventura
- 1928Nancy Olson
- 1946John Wood
- 1961Jackie Earle Haley
- 1969Craig Ricci Shaynak
- 1970Nina Siemaszko
- 1974David Mitchell
- 1981Trevor Fehrman
- 1987Sara Canning
- 1989Sean Flynn
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 14.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 14.
- 1894Dave Fleischer, American animator, director, and producer (d. 1979)
- 1923Dale Robertson, American actor and singer (d. 2013)
- 1927John Chancellor, American journalist (d. 1996)
- 1928Nancy Olson, American actress
- 1952Eric Laneuville, American actor, director, and producer
- 1971Howard Webb, English footballer and referee
- 1971Joey Styles, American sportscaster
- 1976Geraint Jones, Papua New Guinean-English cricketer
- 1983Drew Cheetwood, American actor
- 1984Mounir El Hamdaoui, Moroccan footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 14.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1223Louis VIII becomes King of France upon the death of his father, Philip II.
- 1420Battle of Vítkov Hill, decisive victory of Czech Hussite forces commanded by Jan Žižka against Crusade army led by Sigismund, Holy Roman Emperor
- 1865First ascent of the Matterhorn by Edward Whymper and party, four of whom die on the descent.
- 1877The Great Railroad Strike of 1877 begins in Martinsburg, West Virginia, US, when Baltimore and Ohio Railroad workers have their wages cut for the second time in a year.
- 1948Palmiro Togliatti, leader of the Italian Communist Party, is shot and wounded near the Italian Parliament.
- 1960Jane Goodall arrives at the Gombe Stream Reserve in present-day Tanzania to begin her famous study of chimpanzees in the wild.
- 1976Capital punishment is abolished in Canada.
- 2000A powerful solar flare, later named the Bastille Day event, causes a geomagnetic storm on Earth.
- 2003In an effort to discredit U.S. Ambassador Joseph C. Wilson, who had written an article critical of the 2003 invasion of Iraq, Washington Post columnist Robert Novak reveals that Wilson’s wife Valerie Plame is a CIA “operative”.
- 2015NASA’s New Horizons probe performs the first flyby of Pluto, and thus completes the initial survey of the solar system.
View the complete list of historical events for July 14.
Curious about this Cool Blue Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 14 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anne Haney, Irwin Corey, Danielle Savre, Coxsone Dodd, Miri Mesika, Steve Allen, Deniece Williams, Bea Benaderet, George Dolenz, Amber Beattie.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 14 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on July 14, 1974.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Rock Your Baby by George McCrae as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 20, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 22, 1939 – Susumu Kurobe, Japanese actor; July 17, 1986 – Brando Eaton, American actor; January 15, 1986 – Jessy Schram, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,079