Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of July 1997 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
July 15, 1997 was a Tuesday and it was the 196th day of the year 1997. The next time you can reuse your old 1997 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 50 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,255 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 246 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Gloria Pall
- 1942Mil Máscaras
- 1944Jan-Michael Vincent
- 1949Trevor Horn
- 1951Jesse Ventura
- 1952Celia Imrie
- 1952Terry O'Quinn
- 1971Jim Rash
- 1980Jasper Pääkkönen
- 1990Olly Alexander
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 15.
- 1817Sir John Fowler, 1st Baronet, English engineer, designed the Forth Bridge (d. 1898)
- 1902Jean Rey, Belgian lawyer and politician, 2nd President of the European Commission (d. 1983)
- 1914Howard Vernon, Swiss-French actor (d. 1996)
- 1919Fritz Langanke, German lieutenant (d. 2012)
- 1925Philip Carey, American actor (d. 2009)
- 1965Gero Miesenböck, Neuroscientist and Waynflette Professor at the University of Oxford
- 1967Adam Savage, American actor and special effects designer
- 1971Jim Rash, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1985Chris Tiu, Filipino basketball player and actor
- 1989Anthony Randolph, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 756An Lushan Rebellion: Emperor Xuanzong of Tang is ordered by his Imperial Guards to execute chancellor Yang Guozhong by forcing him to commit suicide or face a mutiny. He permits his consort Yang Guifei to be strangled by his chief eunuch. General An Lushan has other members of the emperor’s family killed.
- 1240Swedish–Novgorodian Wars: A Novgorodian army led by Alexander Nevsky defeats the Swedes in the Battle of the Neva.
- 1482Muhammad XII is crowned the twenty-second and last Nasrid king of Granada.
- 1789Gilbert du Motier, Marquis de Lafayette, is named by acclamation Colonel General of the new National Guard of Paris.
- 1870Rupert’s Land and the North-Western Territory are transferred to Canada from the Hudson’s Bay Company, and the province of Manitoba and the Northwest Territories are established from these vast territories.
- 1910In his book Clinical Psychiatry, Emil Kraepelin gives a name to Alzheimer’s disease, naming it after his colleague Alois Alzheimer.
- 1927Massacre of July 15, 1927: Eighty-nine protesters are killed by the Austrian police in Vienna.
- 1980A massive storm tears through western Wisconsin, causing $160 million in damage.
- 1983Orly Airport attack is launched by Armenian militant organisation ASALA at the Paris-Orly Airport in Paris; it leaves eight people dead and 55 injured.
- 2003AOL Time Warner disbands Netscape. The Mozilla Foundation is established on the same day.
View the complete list of historical events for July 15.
Curious about this Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 15 and 1997 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John McGiver, Nigel Patrick, Celia Imrie, Cameron Diaz, Michael Weatherly, Mac Curtis, Frederik de Groot, Ana Belén, Emily Saliers, Amie Comeaux.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 15 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on July 15, 1997.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’ll Be Missing You by Puff Daddy and Faith Evans featuring 112 as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 19, 1997). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 30, 1946 – Patti Smith, American singer-songwriter and poet; October 17, 1936 – Sathima Bea Benjamin, South African singer-songwriter (d. 2013); April 16, 1978 – Lara Dutta, Indian model and actress, Miss Universe 2000.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,008