Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of July 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 16, 1930 was a Wednesday and it was the 197th day of the year 1930. It was the 29th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 113 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,394 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,798 days or 29.56 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,097 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 24, 1962.
If a dog named Hanley - a Norwegian Buhund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 416 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hanley will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Hanley will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1902Mary Philbin
- 1928Ticho Parly
- 1930Guy Béart
- 1937John Daly
- 1943Martin Huba
- 1948Rubén Blades
- 1968Olga Souza
- 1970Apichatpong Weerasethakul
- 1973Jonas Chernick
- 1975Ana Paula Arósio
View the complete list of July 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 16.
- 1896Otmar Freiherr von Verschuer, German biologist and eugenicist (d. 1969)
- 1943Jimmy Johnson, American football player and coach
- 1943Reinaldo Arenas, Cuban-American author, poet, and playwright (d. 1990)
- 1948Lars Lagerbäck, Swedish footballer and manager
- 1958Pierre Roland Renoir, Monacan-Canadian painter
- 1963Phoebe Cates, American actress
- 1966Mikhail Tatarinov, Russian ice hockey player
- 1968Larry Sanger, American philosopher and businessman, co-founded Wikipedia and Citizendium
- 1969Daryl Mitchell, American actor and producer
- 1985Mārtiņš Kravčenko, Latvian basketball player
View the complete list of July 16 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1769Father Junípero Serra founds California’s first mission, Mission San Diego de Alcalá. Over the following decades, it evolves into the city of San Diego, California.
- 1779American Revolutionary War: Light infantry of the Continental Army seize a fortified British Army position in a midnight bayonet attack at the Battle of Stony Point.
- 1790The District of Columbia is established as the capital of the United States after signature of the Residence Act.
- 1861American Civil War: At the order of President Abraham Lincoln, Union troops begin a 25-mile march into Virginia for what will become the First Battle of Bull Run, the first major land battle of the war.
- 1915First Order of the Arrow ceremony takes place and the Order of the Arrow is founded.
- 1942Holocaust: Vel‘ d'Hiv Roundup (Rafle du Vel’d'Hiv): The government of Vichy France orders the mass arrest of 13,152 Jews who are held at the Winter Velodrome in Paris before deportation to Auschwitz.
- 1965The Mont Blanc Tunnel linking France and Italy opens.
- 1981Mahathir Mohamad becomes Malaysia’s 4th Prime Minister.
- 1983Sikorsky S-61 disaster: A helicopter crashes off the Isles of Scilly, causing 20 fatalities.
- 1990The Parliament of the Ukrainian SSR declares state sovereignty over the territory of the Ukrainian SSR.
View the complete list of July 16 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 16, and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lin Feng-jiao, Lisa Marie Presley, Alicia Keys, Frank Thomas, Mariya Yaremchuk, Luz Casal, Dan Smith, Takanori Nishikawa, Carol Welsman, Olga Grey.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 16 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 16, 1930.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th July 1930 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 11, 1905. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +151. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 11, 1910. Your incompatibility score is -229. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1600. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,146 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,147 times in the year 1930. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 16, 1930. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 197th day of 1930
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 29th Wednesday of 1930
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 113 days
- Age on next birthday: 89 years old
- Days since birth: 32,394 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,798 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.56 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,097
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 24, 1962
- Age in dog years: 416 dog years old using a Norwegian Buhund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: March 11, 1905 (+151)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 11, 1910 (-229)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,146 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,147 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 27, 1985 – Grace Helbig, American actress and blogger; March 17, 1943 – Jim Weatherly, American singer-songwriter; May 2, 1968 – Hikaru Midorikawa, Japanese voice actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,937