Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of July 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 16, 1930 was a Wednesday and it was the 197th day of the year 1930. It was the 29th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 140 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,098 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,033 days or 30.21 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,120 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 24, 1962.
If a dog named Skinny - a Basset Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 380 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Skinny will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Skinny will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Percy Kilbride
- 1911Sonny Tufts
- 1939Corin Redgrave
- 1941Desmond Dekker
- 1943Martin Huba
- 1944Angharad Rees
- 1951Lorraine Chase
- 1963Norman Cook
- 1969Daryl Mitchell
- 1987AnnaLynne McCord
View the complete list of July 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 16.
- 1902Alexander Luria, Russian psychologist and physician (d. 1977)
- 1923Chris Argyris, American psychologist, theorist, and academic (d. 2013)
- 1932John Chilton, English trumpet player and composer
- 1951Jean-Luc Mongrain, Canadian journalist
- 1958Michael Flatley, American dancer, choreographer, and actor
- 1968Henry Hate, American-English tattoo artist
- 1970Apichatpong Weerasethakul, Thai director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1984Hayanari Shimoda, Japanese race car driver
- 1986Misako Uno, Japanese actress, singer, and fashion designer (AAA)
- 1990Radka Bártová, Slovak figure skater
View the complete list of July 16 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters OIWFNBHUM? Check your answers here: Word search OIWFNBHUM. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1661The first banknotes in Europe are issued by the Swedish bank Stockholms Banco.
- 1779American Revolutionary War: Light infantry of the Continental Army seize a fortified British Army position in a midnight bayonet attack at the Battle of Stony Point.
- 1909Persian Constitutional Revolution: Mohammad Ali Shah Qajar is forced out as Shah of Persia and is replaced by his son Ahmad Shah Qajar.
- 1948The storming of the cockpit of the Miss Macao passenger seaplane, operated by a subsidiary of the Cathay Pacific Airways, marks the first aircraft hijacking of a commercial plane.
- 1956Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus closes its very last “Big Tent” show in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, due to changing economics all subsequent circus shows will be held in arenas.
- 1960USS George Washington a modified sclass- Skipjack successfully test fires the first ballistic missile while submerged.
- 1990The Luzon earthquake strikes in Benguet, Pangasinan, Nueva Ecija, La Union, Aurora, Bataan, Zambales and Tarlac, Philippines, with an intensity of 7.7.
- 1994Comet Shoemaker–Levy 9 collides with Jupiter. Impacts continue until July 22.
- 1999John F. Kennedy Jr., piloting a Piper Saratoga aircraft, dies when his plane crashes into the Atlantic Ocean off the coast of Martha’s Vineyard. His wife Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy and sister-in-law Lauren Bessette are also killed.
- 2004Millennium Park, considered Chicago’s first and most ambitious early 21st-century architectural project, is opened to the public by Mayor Richard M. Daley.
View the complete list of July 16 historical events.
Curious about this Rainbow Pop? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 16, and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bryan Greenberg, Sam Rolfe, Laurence Fishburne, Chaim Topol, George Montgomery, Meinhardt Raabe, Bill Plympton, Friz Freleng, Rob Kardashian, Jean Becker.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 16 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 16, 1930.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th July 1930 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 11, 1905. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +151. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 11, 1910. Your score is -229. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1600. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,146 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,147 times in the year 1930. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 16, 1930. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 197th day of 1930
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 29th Wednesday of 1930
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 140 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 33,098 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,033 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.21 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,120
- Next full moon: February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 24, 1962
- Age in dog years: 380 dog years old using a Basset Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: March 11, 1905 (+151)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 11, 1910 (-229)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,146 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,147 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.VII.MCMXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 6, 1971 – Dana Eskelson, American actress; July 17, 1978 – Panda Bear, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Animal Collective and Jane); May 27, 1967 – Eddie McClintock, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,931