Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of July 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 16, 1939 was a Sunday and it was the 197th day of the year 1939. It was the 29th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 133 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,818 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,939 days or 27.21 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,010 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 24, 1971.
If a dog named Dynamite - a Redbone Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 384 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dynamite will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Dynamite will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Barbara Stanwyck
- 1911Sonny Tufts
- 1937John Daly
- 1939Denise LaSalle
- 1939William Bell
- 1941Mišo Kovač
- 1947Don Burke
- 1968Olga Souza
- 1969Jules De Martino
- 1973Graham Robertson
View the complete list of July 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 16.
- 1883Charles Sheeler, American photographer and painter (d. 1965)
- 1902Mary Philbin, American actress (d. 1993)
- 1925Cal Tjader, American vibraphone player and composer (d. 1982)
- 1936Buddy Merrill, American guitarist
- 1950Frances Spalding, English historian and academic
- 1951Jean-Luc Mongrain, Canadian journalist
- 1952Robert David Steele, American spy and politician
- 1977Bryan Budd, Irish soldier, Victoria Cross recipient (d. 2006)
- 1984Katrina Kaif, Hong Kong-Indian actress
- 1993Billy Ward, Australian boxer (d. 2013)
View the complete list of July 16 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters AATTKDIO? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters AATTKDIO. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1054Three Roman legates break relations between Western and Eastern Christian Churches through the act of placing an invalidly-issued Papal bull of Excommunication on the altar of Hagia Sophia during Saturday afternoon divine liturgy. Historians frequently describe the event as the start of the East–West Schism.
- 1661The first banknotes in Europe are issued by the Swedish bank Stockholms Banco.
- 1683Manchu Qing dynasty naval forces under traitorous commander Shi Lang defeat the Kingdom of Tungning in the Battle of Penghu near the Pescadores Islands.
- 1915First Order of the Arrow ceremony takes place and the Order of the Arrow is founded.
- 1927Augusto César Sandino leads a raid on U.S. Marines and Nicaraguan Guardia Nacional that had been sent to apprehend him in the village of Ocotal, but is repulsed by one of the first dive-bombing attacks in history.
- 1931Emperor Haile Selassie signs the first constitution of Ethiopia.
- 1960USS George Washington a modified sclass- Skipjack successfully test fires the first ballistic missile while submerged.
- 1965South Vietnamese Colonel Phạm Ngọc Thảo, a formerly undetected communist spy and double agent, is hunted down and killed by unknown individuals after being sentenced to death in absentia for a February 1965 coup attempt against Nguyễn Khánh.
- 1979Iraqi President Ahmed Hassan al-Bakr resigns and is replaced by Saddam Hussein.
- 1983Sikorsky S-61 disaster: A helicopter crashes off the Isles of Scilly, causing 20 fatalities.
View the complete list of July 16 historical events.
Curious about this Stunning Pink Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 16, and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mariví Bilbao, Jada Pinkett Smith, Yū Kobayashi, Allen Toussaint, Nozomi Sasaki, Tom Greenhalgh, Jennifer Warnes, Emmylou Harris, Slim Whitman, Priyanka Chopra.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 16 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 16, 1939.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th July 1939 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 4, 1927. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +137. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 9, 1917. Your score is -158. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1850. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,903 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,645 times in the year 1939. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 16, 1939. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 197th day of 1939
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 29th Sunday of 1939
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 133 days
- Age on next birthday: 82 years old
- Days since birth: 29,818 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,939 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.21 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,010
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 24, 1971
- Age in dog years: 384 dog years old using a Redbone Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: September 4, 1927 (+137)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 9, 1917 (-158)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,903 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,645 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.VII.MCMXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 18, 1974 – Christian Burns, English singer-songwriter (BBMak); May 20, 1975 – Mark Zupan, American rugby player and actor; August 10, 1962 – Julia Fordham, English singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,937