Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of July 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
July 16, 1953 was a Thursday and it was the 197th day of the year 1953. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 233 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,508 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 796 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Gringo - a Bouvier des Flandres breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 343 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gringo will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Gringo will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Müzeyyen Senar
- 1939Mariele Ventre
- 1963Phoebe Cates
- 1969Jules De Martino
- 1971Corey Feldman
- 1974Ryan McCombs
- 1975Jamie Oliver
- 1978Gülhan Şen
- 1985Yōko Hikasa
- 1990James Maslow
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 16.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 16.
- 1723Joshua Reynolds, English painter and academic (d. 1792)
- 1936Yasuo Fukuda, Japanese politician, 91st Prime Minister of Japan
- 1939Shringar Nagaraj, Indian actor and producer (d. 2013)
- 1943Vernon Bogdanor, English political scientist and academic
- 1947Don Burke, Australian television host and producer
- 1950Dennis Priestley, English darts player
- 1955Annie Whitehead, English trombonist
- 1971Ed Kowalczyk, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Live)
- 1979Mai Nakamura, Japanese swimmer
- 1982Carli Lloyd, American soccer player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 16.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1054Three Roman legates break relations between Western and Eastern Christian Churches through the act of placing an invalidly-issued Papal bull of Excommunication on the altar of Hagia Sophia during Saturday afternoon divine liturgy. Historians frequently describe the event as the start of the East–West Schism.
- 1212Battle of Las Navas de Tolosa: After Pope Innocent III calls European knights to a crusade, forces of Kings Alfonso VIII of Castile, Sancho VII of Navarre, Peter II of Aragon and Afonso II of Portugal defeat those of the Berber Muslim leader Almohad, thus marking a significant turning point in the Reconquista and in the medieval history of Spain.
- 1809The city of La Paz, in what is today Bolivia, declares its independence from the Spanish Crown during the La Paz revolution and forms the Junta Tuitiva, the first independent government in Spanish America, led by Pedro Domingo Murillo.
- 1861American Civil War: At the order of President Abraham Lincoln, Union troops begin a 25-mile march into Virginia for what will become the First Battle of Bull Run, the first major land battle of the war.
- 1862American Civil War: David Farragut is promoted to rear admiral, becoming the first officer in United States Navy to hold an admiral rank.
- 1909Persian Constitutional Revolution: Mohammad Ali Shah Qajar is forced out as Shah of Persia and is replaced by his son Ahmad Shah Qajar.
- 1941Joe DiMaggio hits safely for the 56th consecutive game, a streak that still stands as a MLB record.
- 1948Following token resistance, the city of Nazareth, revered by Christians as the hometown of Jesus, capitulates to Israeli troops during Operation Dekel in the 1948 Arab–Israeli War.
- 1950Chaplain–Medic massacre: American POWs were massacred by North Korean Army.
- 1951The Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger is published for the first time by Little, Brown and Company.
View the complete list of historical events for July 16.
Curious about this Green Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 16 and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Patrick Tang, Dave Wyndorf, Aston Merrygold, Ivana Wong, Marika Kotopouli, Montserrat Caballé, Gene McDaniels, George Innes, Joe Negroni, Jean Vander Pyl.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 16 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on July 16, 1953.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 850. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 3, 1945 – Johnny Cymbal, Scottish-American singer-songwriter and producer (d. 1993); March 26, 1994 – Freya Tingley, Australian actress; October 29, 1982 – Chelan Simmons, Canadian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,354