Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of July 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
July 16, 1968 was a Tuesday and it was the 198th day of the year 1968. It was the 29th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 337 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,021 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,340 days or 17.36 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 644 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 24, 2000.
If a dog named Ima - a Puggle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 228 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ima will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ima will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Evelyn Preer
- 1939Shringar Nagaraj
- 1941Desmond Dekker
- 1944Angharad Rees
- 1963Phoebe Cates
- 1966Yıldız Tilbe
- 1968Olga Souza
- 1973Graham Robertson
- 1987AnnaLynne McCord
- 1989Kim Woo-bin
View the complete list of July 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 16.
- 1895Wilfrid Hamel, Canadian businessman and politician, 35th Mayor of Quebec City (d. 1968)
- 1928Anita Brookner, English historian and author
- 1936Yasuo Fukuda, Japanese politician, 91st Prime Minister of Japan
- 1946Louise Fréchette, Canadian civil servant and diplomat, Deputy Secretary-General of the United Nations
- 1948Lars Lagerbäck, Swedish footballer and manager
- 1949Alan Fitzgerald, American guitarist and keyboardist (Montrose, Gamma and Alliance)
- 1955Susan Wheeler, American poet and academic
- 1975Jamie Oliver, Welsh singer and keyboard player (Lostprophets and No Devotion)
- 1979Nathan Rogers, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1986Taryn Southern, American singer and actress
View the complete list of July 16 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Alexandria’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 622The beginning of the Islamic calendar.
- 1054Three Roman legates break relations between Western and Eastern Christian Churches through the act of placing an invalidly-issued Papal bull of Excommunication on the altar of Hagia Sophia during Saturday afternoon divine liturgy. Historians frequently describe the event as the start of the East–West Schism.
- 1377Coronation of Richard II of England.
- 1782First performance of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart’s opera Die Entführung aus dem Serail.
- 1910John Robertson Duigan makes the first flight of the Duigan pusher biplane, the first aircraft built in Australia.
- 1931Emperor Haile Selassie signs the first constitution of Ethiopia.
- 1941Joe DiMaggio hits safely for the 56th consecutive game, a streak that still stands as a MLB record.
- 1945World War II: The heavy cruiser USS Indianapolis leaves San Francisco with parts for the atomic bomb “Little Boy” bound for Tinian Island.
- 1990The Luzon earthquake strikes in Benguet, Pangasinan, Nueva Ecija, La Union, Aurora, Bataan, Zambales and Tarlac, Philippines, with an intensity of 7.7.
- 1990The Parliament of the Ukrainian SSR declares state sovereignty over the territory of the Ukrainian SSR.
View the complete list of July 16 historical events.
Curious about this Golden Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 16, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ikue Ōtani, Freya Lim, Veronica Taylor, Mac Dre, Del Close, Nalini Jaywant, Tommie Sunshine, Nina Siemaszko, Freek de Jonge, Tess Daly.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 16 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 16, 1968.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th July 1968 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 26, 1969. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +131. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 3, 1953. Your score is -159. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Grazing in the Grass by Hugh Masekela as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 20, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1475. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 16th July 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 16, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 198th day of 1968
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 29th Tuesday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 337 days
- Age on next birthday: 53 years old
- Days since birth: 19,021 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,340 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.36 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 644
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 24, 2000
- Age in dog years: 228 dog years old using a Puggle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: June 26, 1969 (+131)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 3, 1953 (-159)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: Grazing in the Grass by Hugh Masekela (July 20, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.VII.MCMLXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 7, 1967 – Artemis Gounaki, Greek-German singer-songwriter; January 11, 1938 – Frankie Randall, American singer-songwriter, actor, and dancer (d. 2014); May 4, 1923 – Assi Rahbani, Lebanese composer and producer (d. 1986).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,139