Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of July 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
July 16, 1970 was a Thursday and it was the 197th day of the year 1970. It was the 29th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 222 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,041 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,014 days or 16.46 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 611 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 24, 2002.
If a dog named Steel - a Irish Wolfhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 272 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Steel will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Steel will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Bess Myerson
- 1939William Bell
- 1944Angharad Rees
- 1946Toshio Furukawa
- 1966Yıldız Tilbe
- 1970Apichatpong Weerasethakul
- 1973Graham Robertson
- 1974Chris Pontius
- 1984Katrina Kaif
- 1994Mark Indelicato
View the complete list of July 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 16.
- 1927Pierre F. Côté, Canadian lawyer and civil servant (d. 2013)
- 1937John Daly, English director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2008)
- 1939Corin Redgrave, English actor and activist (d. 2010)
- 1943Jimmy Johnson, American football player and coach
- 1952Stewart Copeland, American drummer and songwriter (The Police, Animal Logic, Curved Air and Oysterhead)
- 1968Henry Hate, American-English tattoo artist
- 1974Jeremy Enigk, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Sunny Day Real Estate and The Fire Theft)
- 1976Anna Smashnova, Belarusian-Israeli tennis player
- 1989Carlito Olivero, American singer-songwriter and actor (Menudo)
- 1990James Maslow, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor (Big Time Rush)
View the complete list of July 16 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Courtney’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1683Manchu Qing dynasty naval forces under traitorous commander Shi Lang defeat the Kingdom of Tungning in the Battle of Penghu near the Pescadores Islands.
- 1769Father Junípero Serra founds California’s first mission, Mission San Diego de Alcalá. Over the following decades, it evolves into the city of San Diego, California.
- 1862American Civil War: David Farragut is promoted to rear admiral, becoming the first officer in United States Navy to hold an admiral rank.
- 1927Augusto César Sandino leads a raid on U.S. Marines and Nicaraguan Guardia Nacional that had been sent to apprehend him in the village of Ocotal, but is repulsed by one of the first dive-bombing attacks in history.
- 1941Joe DiMaggio hits safely for the 56th consecutive game, a streak that still stands as a MLB record.
- 1945Manhattan Project: The Atomic Age begins when the United States successfully detonates a plutonium-based test nuclear weapon near Alamogordo, New Mexico.
- 1945World War II: The heavy cruiser USS Indianapolis leaves San Francisco with parts for the atomic bomb “Little Boy” bound for Tinian Island.
- 1951King Leopold III of Belgium abdicates in favor of his son, Baudouin I of Belgium.
- 1965South Vietnamese Colonel Phạm Ngọc Thảo, a formerly undetected communist spy and double agent, is hunted down and killed by unknown individuals after being sentenced to death in absentia for a February 1965 coup attempt against Nguyễn Khánh.
- 2007An earthquake of magnitude 6.8 and 6.6 aftershock occurs off the Niigata coast of Japan killing eight people, injuring at least 800 and damaging a nuclear power plant.
View the complete list of July 16 historical events.
Curious about this White Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 16, and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Millie Jackson, Nao Furuhata, Edward Dmytryk, Max Schreck, Jessie Matthews, Julia Perez, Vatsal Sheth, Mike Connors, Giuseppe Taddei, Rina Nakanishi.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 16 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 16, 1970.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th July 1970 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 8, 1971. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +134. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 19, 1961. Your score is -117. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,712,697,742. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mama Told Me (Not to Come) by Three Dog Night as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 18, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 850. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,504,132 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1970. The estimated number of babies born on 16th July 1970 is 332,888. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 46,157 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,303 times in the year 1970. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 16, 1970. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 197th day of 1970
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 29th Thursday of 1970
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 222 days
- Age on next birthday: 50 years old
- Days since birth: 18,041 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,014 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.46 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 611
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 24, 2002
- Age in dog years: 272 dog years old using a Irish Wolfhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: July 8, 1971 (+134)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 19, 1961 (-117)
- 1970 world population: 3,712,697,742
- Number one song: Mama Told Me (Not to Come) by Three Dog Night (July 18, 1970)
- Babies born in 1970: 121,504,132
- Babies born in 1970 every day: 332,888
- Babies born in 1970 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 46,157 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,303 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.VII.MCMLXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 19, 1962 – Tommy Andersson, Swedish actor (d. 2013); September 30, 1943 – Ian Ogilvy, English actor, playwright, and author; June 16, 1963 – Scott Alexander, American screenwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,204