Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of July 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 16, 1971 was a Friday and it was the 197th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 84 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,083 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 578 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Drex - a Lhasa Apso breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 204 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Drex will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Drex will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Evelyn Preer
- 1918Müzeyyen Senar
- 1956Jerry Doyle
- 1963Norman Cook
- 1965Sherri Stoner
- 1966Yıldız Tilbe
- 1971Corey Feldman
- 1978Gülhan Şen
- 1986Misako Uno
- 1986Taryn Southern
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 16.
- 1796Jean-Baptiste-Camille Corot, French painter and etcher (d. 1875)
- 1895Wilfrid Hamel, Canadian businessman and politician, 35th Mayor of Quebec City (d. 1968)
- 1928Ticho Parly, Danish tenor and actor (d. 1993)
- 1936Venkataraman Subramanya, Indian-Australian cricketer
- 1941Mišo Kovač, Croatian singer and actor
- 1944Angharad Rees, English actress and jewellery designer (d. 2012)
- 1959Doug Herzog, American businessman
- 1968Henry Hate, American-English tattoo artist
- 1979Chris Mihm, American basketball player
- 1979Nathan Rogers, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1809The city of La Paz, in what is today Bolivia, declares its independence from the Spanish Crown during the La Paz revolution and forms the Junta Tuitiva, the first independent government in Spanish America, led by Pedro Domingo Murillo.
- 1849Antonio María Claret y Clará founded the Congregation of the Missionary Sons of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, popularly known as the Claretians in Vic, in the province of Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain.
- 1915First Order of the Arrow ceremony takes place and the Order of the Arrow is founded.
- 1931Emperor Haile Selassie signs the first constitution of Ethiopia.
- 1942Holocaust: Vel‘ d'Hiv Roundup (Rafle du Vel’d'Hiv): The government of Vichy France orders the mass arrest of 13,152 Jews who are held at the Winter Velodrome in Paris before deportation to Auschwitz.
- 1951The Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger is published for the first time by Little, Brown and Company.
- 1973Watergate scandal: Former White House aide Alexander Butterfield informs the United States Senate that President Richard Nixon had secretly recorded potentially incriminating conversations.
- 1981Mahathir Mohamad becomes Malaysia’s 4th Prime Minister.
- 1983Sikorsky S-61 disaster: A helicopter crashes off the Isles of Scilly, causing 20 fatalities.
- 1990The Parliament of the Ukrainian SSR declares state sovereignty over the territory of the Ukrainian SSR.
View the complete list of historical events for July 16.
Curious about this Green Guava Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 16 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mark Hamill, Inday Badiday, Susan Blu, Trevor Bannister, Emilia Fox, Jacques Bergerac, Lexi Ainsworth, Yvonne Arnaud, Kelly Kelly, Antonio Vega.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 16 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 16, 1971.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s Too Late / I Feel the Earth Move by Carole King as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 17, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1675. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 11, 1958 – Anissa Jones, American actress (d. 1976); October 24, 1940 – Martin Campbell, New Zealand director and producer; October 22, 1945 – Buzz Potamkin, American director and producer, founded Buzzco Associates (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,233