Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of July 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
July 16, 1971 was a Friday and it was the 197th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 298 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,234 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 5,745 days or 16 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 583 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 24, 2003.
If a dog named Inge - a Curly-Coated Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 231 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Inge will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Inge will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Larry Semon
- 1896Evelyn Preer
- 1911Sonny Tufts
- 1918Müzeyyen Senar
- 1946Toshio Furukawa
- 1958Michael Flatley
- 1969Jules De Martino
- 1973Graham Robertson
- 1974Chris Pontius
View the complete list of July 16 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 16.
- 1486Andrea del Sarto, Italian painter (d. 1530)
- 1796Jean-Baptiste-Camille Corot, French painter and etcher (d. 1875)
- 1870Lambert McKenna, Irish priest, lexicographer, and scholar (d. 1956)
- 1910Gordon Prange, American historian, author, and academic (d. 1980)
- 1919Choi Kyu-hah, South Korean politician, 4th President of South Korea (d. 2006)
- 1938Tony Jackson, English singer and bass player (The Searchers) (d. 2003)
- 1950Pierre Paradis, Canadian lawyer and politician
- 1950Tom Terrell, American journalist and photographer (d. 2007)
- 1952Ken McEwan, South African cricketer
- 1956Tony Kushner, American playwright and screenwriter
View the complete list of July 16 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 622The beginning of the Islamic calendar.
- 1212Battle of Las Navas de Tolosa: After Pope Innocent III calls European knights to a crusade, forces of Kings Alfonso VIII of Castile, Sancho VII of Navarre, Peter II of Aragon and Afonso II of Portugal defeat those of the Berber Muslim leader Almohad, thus marking a significant turning point in the Reconquista and in the medieval history of Spain.
- 1782First performance of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart’s opera Die Entführung aus dem Serail.
- 1849Antonio María Claret y Clará founded the Congregation of the Missionary Sons of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, popularly known as the Claretians in Vic, in the province of Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain.
- 1862American Civil War: David Farragut is promoted to rear admiral, becoming the first officer in United States Navy to hold an admiral rank.
- 1927Augusto César Sandino leads a raid on U.S. Marines and Nicaraguan Guardia Nacional that had been sent to apprehend him in the village of Ocotal, but is repulsed by one of the first dive-bombing attacks in history.
- 1948The storming of the cockpit of the Miss Macao passenger seaplane, operated by a subsidiary of the Cathay Pacific Airways, marks the first aircraft hijacking of a commercial plane.
- 1956Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus closes its very last “Big Tent” show in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, due to changing economics all subsequent circus shows will be held in arenas.
- 1965The Mont Blanc Tunnel linking France and Italy opens.
- 1990The Parliament of the Ukrainian SSR declares state sovereignty over the territory of the Ukrainian SSR.
View the complete list of July 16 historical events.
Curious about this Mixed Berry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 16 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jay Kenneth Johnson, Shia LaBeouf, Eddie DeGarmo, Konstantinos Argyros, Irene Sutcliffe, Gigi Perreau, Jacob Rica, Yui Minami, Osman F. Seden, Jennifer Charles.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 16 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 16, 1971.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 21, 1969. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +146. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 15, 1962. Your incompatibility score is -139. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s Too Late / I Feel the Earth Move by Carole King as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 17, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1675. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 4, 2001 – Seishiro Kato, Japanese actor; August 6, 1938 – Peter Bonerz, American actor and director; July 4, 1997 – Jason Spevack, Canadian actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,571