Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of July 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 17, 1921 was a Sunday and it was the 198th day of the year 1921. It was the 29th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 351 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,539 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,180 days or 33.35 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,238 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 25, 1953.
If a dog named Peavey - a Tibetan Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 420 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Peavey will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Peavey will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Diahann Carroll
- 1935Donald Sutherland
- 1946Alun Armstrong
- 1950P. J. Soles
- 1952David Hasselhoff
- 1956Robert Romanus
- 1965Craig Morgan
- 1973Liam Kyle Sullivan
- 1976Dagmara Domińczyk
- 1982Natasha Hamilton
View the complete list of July 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 17.
- 1870Charles Davidson Dunbar, Scottish soldier and bagpipe player (d. 1939)
- 1901Bruno Jasieński, Polish poet and author (d. 1938)
- 1911Lionel Ferbos, American trumpet player (d. 2014)
- 1921František Zvarík, Slovakian actor (d. 2008)
- 1932Hal Riney, American businessman, founded Publicis & Hal Riney (d. 2008)
- 1933Karmenu Mifsud Bonnici, Maltese politician, 9th Prime Minister of Malta
- 1950Derek de Lint, Dutch actor
- 1959Pola Uddin, Baroness Uddin, Bangladeshi-English politician
- 1963Letsie III of Lesotho
- 1975Cécile de France, Belgian actress
View the complete list of July 17 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters IDXUMUSZJ? Check your answers here: Words with these letters IDXUMUSZJ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1896Bhagavan Sri Ramana Maharshi, the Indian sage, at age 16, spontaneously initiates a process of self-enquiry that culminates within a few minutes in his own permanent awakening.
- 1899NEC Corporation is organized as the first Japanese joint venture with foreign capital.
- 1932Altona Bloody Sunday: A riot between the Nazi Party paramilitary forces, the SS and SA, and the German Communist Party ensues.
- 1953The largest number of United States midshipman casualties in a single event results from an aircraft crash in Florida killing 44.
- 1981The opening of the Humber Bridge by Queen Elizabeth II in England.
- 1985Founding of the EUREKA Network by former head of states François Mitterrand (France) and Helmut Kohl (Germany).
- 1996TWA Flight 800: Off the coast of Long Island, New York, a Paris-bound TWA Boeing 747 explodes, killing all 230 on board.
- 2001Concorde is brought back in to service nearly a year after the July 2000 crash.
- 2014Malaysia Airlines Flight 17, a Boeing 777, crashes near the border of Ukraine and Russia after being shot down. All 298 people on board are killed.
- 2015At least 120 people are killed and 130 injured by a suicide bombing in Diyala Province, Iraq.
View the complete list of July 17 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Choco Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 17, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alice Barlow, Marie Laforêt, Marley Shelton, Jung Yong-hwa, J. G. Thirlwell, Spencer Davis, Sulli, Chris Barnes, Alan MacNaughtan, Oliver Sykes.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 17 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 17, 1921.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th July 1921 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 22, 1923. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +124. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 5, 1932. Your score is -110. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1675. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 17, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 198th day of 1921
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 29th Sunday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 351 days
- Age on next birthday: 101 years old
- Days since birth: 36,539 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,180 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.35 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,238
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 25, 1953
- Age in dog years: 420 dog years old using a Tibetan Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: July 22, 1923 (+124)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 5, 1932 (-110)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.VII.MCMXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 13, 1973 – Christie Clark, American actress; March 11, 1950 – Bobby McFerrin, American singer-songwriter, producer, and conductor; March 2, 1968 – Daniel Craig, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,971