Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of July 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 17, 1926 was a Saturday and it was the 198th day of the year 1926. It was the 29th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 72 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,627 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,542 days or 31.60 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,173 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 25, 1958.
If a dog named Pandanova - a Norfolk Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 396 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pandanova will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Pandanova will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Barbara O'Neil
- 1918Red Sovine
- 1950Phoebe Snow
- 1952Nicolette Larson
- 1968Beth Littleford
- 1972Elizabeth Cook
- 1975Cécile de France
- 2000Nico Liersch
View the complete list of July 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 17.
- 1871Lyonel Feininger, German-American painter and illustrator (d. 1956)
- 1889Erle Stanley Gardner, American lawyer and author (d. 1970)
- 1902Christina Stead, Australian author and academic (d. 1983)
- 1914Eleanor Steber, American soprano and educator (d. 1990)
- 1954Angela Merkel, German chemist and politician, 8th Chancellor of Germany
- 1960Robin Shou, Hong Kong actor and martial artist
- 1974Andrew Downton, Australian cricketer
- 1977Lehmber Hussainpuri, Indian singer
- 1992Taavi Rand, Estonian ice dancer
- 1994Jessica Amlee, Canadian actress
View the complete list of July 17 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters ZYBIMREUILR? Check your answers here: Unscramble words ZYBIMREUILR. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1402Zhu Di, better known by his era name as the Yongle Emperor, assumes the throne over the Ming dynasty of China.
- 1717King George I of Great Britain sails down the River Thames with a barge of 50 musicians, where George Frideric Handel’s Water Music is premiered.
- 1762Catherine II becomes tsar of Russia upon the murder of Peter III of Russia.
- 1933After successfully crossing the Atlantic Ocean, the Lithuanian research aircraft Lituanica crashes in Europe under mysterious circumstances.
- 1968A revolution occurs in Iraq when Abdul Rahman Arif is overthrown and the Ba'ath Party is installed as the governing power in Iraq with Ahmed Hassan al-Bakr as the new Iraqi President.
- 1976The opening of the Summer Olympics in Montreal is marred by 25 African teams boycotting the New Zealand team.
- 1979Nicaraguan dictator General Anastasio Somoza Debayle resigns and flees to Miami, Florida.
- 1989Holy See–Poland relations are restored.
- 1998A diplomatic conference adopts the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court, establishing a permanent international court to prosecute individuals for genocide, crimes against humanity, war crimes, and the crime of aggression.
- 2009Two suicide bombers detonate themselves at two separate hotels in Jakarta, Indonesia.
View the complete list of July 17 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Purple Calypso? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 17, and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Masashi Tashiro, Peggy Ashcroft, Sharon Tate, Esthero, Jessica Chastain, Elizabeth McGovern, Fawna MacLaren, Harry Gregson-Williams, Hamish Blake, Dariush Mehrjui.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 17 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on July 17, 1926.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th July 1926 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 14, 1936. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +186. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 24, 1931. Your score is -152. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1675. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,829 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,131 times in the year 1926. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 17, 1926. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 198th day of 1926
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 29th Saturday of 1926
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 72 days
- Age on next birthday: 95 years old
- Days since birth: 34,627 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,542 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.60 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,173
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 25, 1958
- Age in dog years: 396 dog years old using a Norfolk Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: June 14, 1936 (+186)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 24, 1931 (-152)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,829 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,131 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.VII.MCMXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 22, 1965 – Andy Cairns, Irish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Therapy?); September 28, 1972 – John Light, English actor; July 23, 1989 – Daniel Radcliffe, English actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,945