Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of July 1957 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 17, 1957 was a Wednesday and it was the 198th day of the year 1957. It was the 29th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1957 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 144 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,501 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,500 days or 20.53 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 762 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 25, 1989.
If a dog named Baiya - a Leonberger breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 329 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Baiya will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Baiya will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Bijon Bhattacharya
- 1933Keiko Awaji
- 1940Tim Brooke-Taylor
- 1948Ron Asheton
- 1950Damon Harris
- 1963Regina Belle
- 1972Elizabeth Cook
- 1978Panda Bear
View the complete list of July 17 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 17.
- 1487Ismail I of Iran (d. 1524)
- 1674Isaac Watts, English hymnwriter and theologian (d. 1748)
- 1695Christian Karl Reinhard of Leiningen-Dachsburg-Falkenburg-Heidesheim (d. 1766)
- 1899James Cagney, American actor, singer, and dancer (d. 1986)
- 1932Hal Riney, American businessman, founded Publicis & Hal Riney (d. 2008)
- 1932Wojciech Kilar, Polish pianist and composer (d. 2013)
- 1954J. Michael Straczynski, American author, screenwriter, and producer
- 1964Heather Langenkamp, American actress, producer and director
- 1972Jaap Stam, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1977Lehmber Hussainpuri, Indian singer
View the complete list of July 17 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1453Battle of Castillon: The last battle of Hundred Years’ War, the French under Jean Bureau defeat the English under the Earl of Shrewsbury, who is killed in the battle in Gascony.
- 1762Catherine II becomes tsar of Russia upon the murder of Peter III of Russia.
- 1944Port Chicago disaster: Near the San Francisco Bay, two ships laden with ammunition for the war explode in Port Chicago, California, killing 320.
- 1953The largest number of United States midshipman casualties in a single event results from an aircraft crash in Florida killing 44.
- 1975Apollo–Soyuz Test Project: An American Apollo and a Soviet Soyuz spacecraft dock with each other in orbit marking the first such link-up between spacecraft from the two nations.
- 1984The national drinking age in the United States was changed from 18 to 21.
- 1989First flight of the B-2 Spirit Stealth Bomber.
- 2001Concorde is brought back in to service nearly a year after the July 2000 crash.
- 2009Two suicide bombers detonate themselves at two separate hotels in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- 2015At least 120 people are killed and 130 injured by a suicide bombing in Diyala Province, Iraq.
View the complete list of July 17 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Blue Velvet? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 17, and 1957 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ricardo Antonio Chavira, Mayim Bialik, Belinda Emmett, Jaimie Alexander, Willy Millowitsch, Thomas J. Hageboeck, Kaya Scodelario, Christopher Massey, Daisy Lowe, Matthew Ashford.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 17 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on July 17, 1957.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th July 1957 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 11, 1929. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +142. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 4, 1962. Your incompatibility score is -238. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,891,349,717. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 102,068,660 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1957. The estimated number of babies born on 17th July 1957 is 279,640. That’s equivalent to 194 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 61,092 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 92,695 times in the year 1957. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 17, 1957. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 198th day of 1957
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 29th Wednesday of 1957
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 144 days
- Age on next birthday: 62 years old
- Days since birth: 22,501 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,500 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.53 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 762
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 25, 1989
- Age in dog years: 329 dog years old using a Leonberger breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: December 11, 1929 (+142)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 4, 1962 (-238)
- 1957 world population: 2,891,349,717
- Babies born in 1957: 102,068,660
- Babies born in 1957 every day: 279,640
- Babies born in 1957 every minute: 194
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 61,092 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 92,695 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 15, 1961 – Yves Pelletier, Canadian actor and director; November 11, 1964 – Anabel Alonso, Spanish actress; August 3, 1955 – Corey Burton, American voice actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,755