Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of July 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
July 17, 1981 was a Friday and it was the 198th day of the year 1981. It was the 29th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 338 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,272 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,757 days or 13.02 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 484 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 25, 2013.
If a dog named Cocker - a Border Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 176 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cocker will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Cocker will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899James Cagney
- 1942Don Kessinger
- 1950Phoebe Snow
- 1960Robin Shou
- 1972Elizabeth Cook
- 1975Konnie Huq
- 1976Eric Winter
- 1977Lehmber Hussainpuri
- 1978Panda Bear
View the complete list of July 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 17.
- 1763John Jacob Astor, German-American businessman and philanthropist (d. 1848)
- 1868Henri Nathansen, Danish director and playwright (d. 1944)
- 1917Lou Boudreau, American baseball player and manager (d. 2001)
- 1921George Barnes, American guitarist, producer, and songwriter (The Three Suns) (d. 1977)
- 1932Niccolò Castiglioni, Italian composer (d. 1996)
- 1947Wolfgang Flür, German drummer (Kraftwerk and Dyko)
- 1957Bruce Crump, American drummer and songwriter (Molly Hatchet and Gator Country) (d. 2015)
- 1972Jaap Stam, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1979Mike Vogel, American actor
- 2000Maria Aragon, Canadian singer
View the complete list of July 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Edith’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1917King George V issues a Proclamation stating that the male line descendants of the British Royal Family will bear the surname Windsor.
- 1932Altona Bloody Sunday: A riot between the Nazi Party paramilitary forces, the SS and SA, and the German Communist Party ensues.
- 1933After successfully crossing the Atlantic Ocean, the Lithuanian research aircraft Lituanica crashes in Europe under mysterious circumstances.
- 1936Spanish Civil War: An Armed Forces rebellion against the recently elected leftist Popular Front government of Spain starts the civil war.
- 1945World War II: The main three leaders of the Allied nations, Winston Churchill, Harry S. Truman and Joseph Stalin, meet in the German city of Potsdam to decide the future of a defeated Germany.
- 1996The Community of Portuguese Language Countries is founded.
- 1998A diplomatic conference adopts the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court, establishing a permanent international court to prosecute individuals for genocide, crimes against humanity, war crimes, and the crime of aggression.
- 1998Papua New Guinea earthquake: A tsunami triggered by an undersea earthquake destroys ten villages in Papua New Guinea killing an estimated 3,183, leaving 2,000 more unaccounted for and thousands more homeless.
- 2007TAM Airlines Flight 3054, an Airbus A320, crashes into a warehouse after landing too fast and missing the end of the São Paulo–Congonhas Airport runway, killing 199 people.
- 2014Malaysia Airlines Flight 17, a Boeing 777, crashes near the border of Ukraine and Russia after being shot down. All 298 people on board are killed.
View the complete list of July 17 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Ocean Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 17, and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Allan Clarke, Raquel Diaz, Scott Holmes, Juliet Cesario, Dolph Ziggler, Barbara Windsor, Richard Tee, Ben Fagan, Tori Praver, Austin Carlile.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 17 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 17, 1981.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th July 1981 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 8, 1981. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +135. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 2, 1988. Your score is -172. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,534,410,125. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bette Davis Eyes by Kim Carnes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 18, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 850. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 127,030,934 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1981. The estimated number of babies born on 17th July 1981 is 348,030. That’s equivalent to 242 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 57,049 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,765 times in the year 1981. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 17, 1981. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 198th day of 1981
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 29th Friday of 1981
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 338 days
- Age on next birthday: 40 years old
- Days since birth: 14,272 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,757 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.02 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 484
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 25, 2013
- Age in dog years: 176 dog years old using a Border Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: October 8, 1981 (+135)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 2, 1988 (-172)
- 1981 world population: 4,534,410,125
- Number one song: Bette Davis Eyes by Kim Carnes (July 18, 1981)
- Babies born in 1981: 127,030,934
- Babies born in 1981 every day: 348,030
- Babies born in 1981 every minute: 242
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 57,049 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,765 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.VII.MCMLXXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 31, 1947 – Kristian Blak, Danish-Faroese pianist, composer, and producer (Yggdrasil); December 10, 1947 – Douglas Kenney, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1980); December 4, 1920 – Michael Bates, Indian-born English actor (d. 1978).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,139