Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of July 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
July 17, 1996 was a Wednesday and it was the 199th day of the year 1996. It was the 29th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 28 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,103 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,034 days or 8.31 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 308 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 25, 2028.
If a dog named Pepsi K-Oz - a Black Russian Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 146 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pepsi K-Oz will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Pepsi K-Oz will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Bijon Bhattacharya
- 1935Donald Sutherland
- 1939Spencer Davis
- 1950Derek de Lint
- 1951Lucie Arnaz
- 1952Thé Lau
- 1956Robert Romanus
- 1968Andre Royo
- 1968Bitty Schram
View the complete list of July 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 17.
- 1853Alexius Meinong, Ukrainian-Austrian philosopher and academic (d. 1920)
- 1913Bertrand Goldberg, American architect, designed the Marina City Building(d. 1997)
- 1917Christiane Rochefort, French author (d. 1998)
- 1926Édouard Carpentier, French-Canadian wrestler (d. 2010)
- 1932Karla Kuskin, American author and illustrator (d. 2009)
- 1942Zoot Money, English singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Zoot Money’s Big Roll Band, Dantalian’s Chariot, and The Hard Travelers)
- 1966Lou Barlow, American guitarist and songwriter (Deep Wound, Dinosaur Jr., Sebadoh, and The Folk Implosion)
- 1969F. Gary Gray, American actor and director
- 1976Luke Bryan, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1976Matt Holmes, Australian actor
View the complete list of July 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Preston’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1402Zhu Di, better known by his era name as the Yongle Emperor, assumes the throne over the Ming dynasty of China.
- 1762Catherine II becomes tsar of Russia upon the murder of Peter III of Russia.
- 1896Bhagavan Sri Ramana Maharshi, the Indian sage, at age 16, spontaneously initiates a process of self-enquiry that culminates within a few minutes in his own permanent awakening.
- 1917King George V issues a Proclamation stating that the male line descendants of the British Royal Family will bear the surname Windsor.
- 1918The RMS Carpathia, the ship that rescued the 705 survivors from the RMS Titanic, is sunk off Ireland by the German SMU U-55; five lives are lost.
- 1918Tsar Nicholas II of Russia and his immediate family and retainers are murdered by Bolshevik Chekists at the Ipatiev House in Yekaterinburg, Russia.
- 1932Altona Bloody Sunday: A riot between the Nazi Party paramilitary forces, the SS and SA, and the German Communist Party ensues.
- 1984The national drinking age in the United States was changed from 18 to 21.
- 1989First flight of the B-2 Spirit Stealth Bomber.
- 1998A diplomatic conference adopts the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court, establishing a permanent international court to prosecute individuals for genocide, crimes against humanity, war crimes, and the crime of aggression.
View the complete list of July 17 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 17, and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Elena Lucena, Young Maylay, Joel David Moore, Ashley Hinshaw, Aled Jones, Glenn Hughes, Hal Smith, Andriy Kuzmenko, Bobcat Goldthwait, Sheryl Crow.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 17 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on July 17, 1996.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th July 1996 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 4, 1971. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +168. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 26, 1974. Your score is -136. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,779,440,593. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was How Do U Want It / California Love by 2Pac featuring K-Ci & JoJo / featuring Dr. Dre and Roger Troutman as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 20, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1475. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,354,612 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1996. The estimated number of babies born on 17th July 1996 is 358,892. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,151 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 38,365 times in the year 1996. Any chance you are Emily or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 17, 1996. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 199th day of 1996
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 29th Wednesday of 1996
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 28 days
- Age on next birthday: 25 years old
- Days since birth: 9,103 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,034 days
- Years spent sleeping: 8.31 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 308
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 25, 2028
- Age in dog years: 146 dog years old using a Black Russian Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: November 4, 1971 (+168)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 26, 1974 (-136)
- 1996 world population: 5,779,440,593
- Number one song: How Do U Want It / California Love by 2Pac featuring K-Ci & JoJo / featuring Dr. Dre and Roger Troutman (July 20, 1996)
- Babies born in 1996: 131,354,612
- Babies born in 1996 every day: 358,892
- Babies born in 1996 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,151 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 38,365 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.VII.MCMXCVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 14, 1978 – Dean Gaffney, English actor; June 18, 1956 – Brian Benben, American actor and producer; August 10, 1928 – Jimmy Dean, American singer, actor, and businessman, founded the Jimmy Dean Food Company (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,134