Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of July 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 18, 1959 was a Saturday and it was the 199th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 272 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,278 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 721 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Chill Wills
- 1941Frank Farian
- 1946Leo Madder
- 1960Anne-Marie Johnson
- 1962Jensen Buchanan
- 1966Lori Alan
- 1968Grant Bowler
- 1975Daron Malakian
- 1978Adabel Guerrero
- 1982Priyanka Chopra
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 18.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 18.
- 1895Olga Spessivtseva, Russian-American ballerina (d. 1991)
- 1902Jessamyn West, American author (d. 1984)
- 1932Yevgeny Yevtushenko, Russian poet and playwright
- 1937Hunter S. Thompson, American journalist and author (d. 2005)
- 1937Roald Hoffmann, Polish chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1941Lonnie Mack, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1954Ricky Skaggs, American singer-songwriter, mandolin player, and producer (New South)
- 1961Pasi Rautiainen, Finnish footballer, coach, and manager
- 1977Alexander Morozevich, Russian chess player and author
- 1980Ryōko Hirosue, Japanese actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 390 BCRoman-Gaulish Wars: Battle of the Allia: A Roman army is defeated by raiding Gauls, leading to the subsequent sacking of Rome.
- 362Roman–Persian Wars: Emperor Julian arrives at Antioch with a Roman expeditionary force (60,000 men) and stays there for nine months to launch a campaign against the Persian Empire.
- 1342Mu'izz al-Din Husayn defeats the Sarbadars in the Battle of Zava.
- 1391Tokhtamysh–Timur war: Battle of the Kondurcha River: Timur defeats Tokhtamysh of the Golden Horde in present-day southeast Russia.
- 1870The First Vatican Council decrees the dogma of papal infallibility.
- 1968Intel is founded in Mountain View, California.
- 1992The ten victims of the La Cantuta massacre disappear from their university in Lima.
- 1995On the Caribbean island of Montserrat, the Soufrière Hills volcano erupts. Over the course of several years, it devastates the island, destroying the capital and forcing most of the population to flee.
- 1996Storms provoke severe flooding on the Saguenay River, beginning one of Quebec’s costliest natural disasters ever: The Saguenay Flood.
- 2012At least seven people are killed and 32 others are injured after a bomb explodes on an Israeli tour bus at Burgas Airport, Bulgaria.
View the complete list of historical events for July 18.
Curious about this Wild Blackberry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 18 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Clueso, Jessica Jung, Jeremy Applegate, Roseanne Barr, Pat MacDonald, Craig Ferguson, Kiely Williams, Aitana Sánchez-Gijón, Edgar Morais, Joel David Moore.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 18 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on July 18, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lonely Boy by Paul Anka as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 20, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 850. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 21, 1968 – Shin Seung-hun, South Korean singer-songwriter; January 23, 1919 – Ernie Kovacs, American actor and game show host (d. 1962); December 27, 1915 – Mary Kornman, American actress and singer (d. 1973).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,152