Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of July 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
July 18, 1961 was a Tuesday and it was the 199th day of the year 1961. It was the 29th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 270 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,280 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,093 days or 19.42 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 721 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 26, 1993.
If a dog named Hayley - a Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 252 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hayley will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Hayley will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898John Stuart
- 1930Burt Kwouk
- 1939Dion DiMucci
- 1960Anne-Marie Johnson
- 1961Krustyo Lafazanov
- 1968Grant Bowler
- 1976Valerie Cruz
- 1980Kristen Bell
- 1982Ryan Cabrera
- 1991Karina Pasian
View the complete list of July 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 18.
- 1797Immanuel Hermann Fichte, German philosopher and academic (d. 1879)
- 1871Sada Yacco, Japanese actress and dancer (d. 1946)
- 1918Nelson Mandela, South African lawyer and politician, 1st President of South Africa, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2013)
- 1934Darlene Conley, American actress (d. 2007)
- 1941Martha Reeves, American singer, actress, and politician (Martha and the Vandellas and The Fascinations)
- 1954Peter Crane, English-American botanist and academic
- 1957Nick Faldo, English golfer and sportscaster
- 1978Mélissa Theuriau, French journalist
- 1979Jared Hess, American director and screenwriter
- 1993Lee Taemin, South Korean singer, dancer, and actor (Shinee)
View the complete list of July 18 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Lora’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 645Chinese forces under general Li Shiji besiege the strategic fortress city of Anshi (Liaoning) during the Goguryeo–Tang War.
- 1389France and England agree to the Truce of Leulinghem, inaugurating a 13-year peace, the longest period of sustained peace during the Hundred Years’ War.
- 1863American Civil War: Second Battle of Fort Wagner: One of the first formal African American military units, the 54th Massachusetts Volunteer Infantry, supported by several white regiments, attempts an unsuccessful assault on Confederate-held Battery Wagner.
- 1925Adolf Hitler publishes his personal manifesto Mein Kampf.
- 1982Two hundred sixty-eight campesinos (“peasants” or “country people”) are slain in the Plan de Sánchez massacre in Ríos Montt’s Guatemala.
- 1992The ten victims of the La Cantuta massacre disappear from their university in Lima.
- 1995On the Caribbean island of Montserrat, the Soufrière Hills volcano erupts. Over the course of several years, it devastates the island, destroying the capital and forcing most of the population to flee.
- 1996Battle of Mullaitivu: The Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam capture the Sri Lanka Army’s base, killing over 1200 soldiers.
- 1996Storms provoke severe flooding on the Saguenay River, beginning one of Quebec’s costliest natural disasters ever: The Saguenay Flood.
- 2013The Government of Detroit, with up to $20 billion in debt, files for the largest municipal bankruptcy in U.S. history.
View the complete list of July 18 historical events.
Curious about this Green Apple? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 18, and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mikael Åkerfeldt, Luisa Värk, Marthe Valle, Catalina Sandino Moreno, Megan Gallagher, Sonny Sandoval, Cha Tae-hyun, John D. Loudermilk, Mark Gray, Anita Bryant.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 18 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 18, 1961.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th July 1961 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 28, 1988. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +146. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 25, 1934. Your score is -144. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,083,966,929. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tossin’ and Turnin’ by Bobby Lewis as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 24, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1850. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 109,557,830 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1961. The estimated number of babies born on 18th July 1961 is 300,158. That’s equivalent to 208 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 47,676 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 86,922 times in the year 1961. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 18, 1961. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 199th day of 1961
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 29th Tuesday of 1961
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 270 days
- Age on next birthday: 59 years old
- Days since birth: 21,280 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,093 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.42 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 721
- Next full moon: November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 26, 1993
- Age in dog years: 252 dog years old using a Cocker Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: October 28, 1988 (+146)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 25, 1934 (-144)
- 1961 world population: 3,083,966,929
- Number one song: Tossin’ and Turnin’ by Bobby Lewis (July 24, 1961)
- Babies born in 1961: 109,557,830
- Babies born in 1961 every day: 300,158
- Babies born in 1961 every minute: 208
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 47,676 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 86,922 babies
- Roman numerals: XVIII.VII.MCMLXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 31, 1983 – James Sutton, English actor; June 5, 1986 – Jun Hasegawa, Japanese-American model; August 22, 1955 – Chiranjeevi, Indian actor, producer, and politician.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,128