Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of July 1902 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 19, 1902 was a Saturday and it was the 200th day of the year 1902. The next time you can reuse your old 1902 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 24 days left before your next birthday. You will be 115 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,980 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,422 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Vladimir Mayakovsky
- 1919Patricia Medina
- 1937George Hamilton IV
- 1948Beverly Archer
- 1959Juan J. Campanella
- 1961Hideo Nakata
- 1976Angela Griffin
- 1976Benedict Cumberbatch
- 1984Alessandra De Rossi
- 1997Ohga Tanaka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 19.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 19.
- 1894Khawaja Nazimuddin, Bangladeshi-Pakistani politician, 2nd Prime Minister of Pakistan (d. 1965)
- 1896A.J. Cronin, Scottish physician and novelist (d. 1981)
- 1899Balai Chand Mukhopadhyay, Indian physician, author, poet, and playwright (d. 1979)
- 1914Marius Russo, American baseball player (d. 2005)
- 1921Rosalyn Sussman Yalow, American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2011)
- 1947Bernie Leadon, American guitarist and songwriter (The Eagles, The Flying Burrito Brothers, Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, Run C&W, and Hearts & Flowers)
- 1960Atom Egoyan, Egyptian-Canadian director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1966Nancy Carell, American actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1982Phil Coke, American baseball player
- 1985LaMarcus Aldridge, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 19.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 484Leontius, Roman usurper, is crowned Eastern emperor at Tarsus (modern Turkey). He is recognized in Antioch and makes it his capital.
- 711Umayyad conquest of Hispania: Battle of Guadalete: Umayyad forces under Tariq ibn Ziyad defeat the Visigoths led by King Roderic.
- 998Arab–Byzantine wars: Battle of Apamea: Fatimids defeat a Byzantine army near Apamea.
- 1821Coronation of George IV of the United Kingdom.
- 1863American Civil War: Morgan’s Raid: At Buffington Island in Ohio, Confederate General John Hunt Morgan’s raid into the north is mostly thwarted when a large group of his men are captured while trying to escape across the Ohio River.
- 1900The first line of the Paris Métro opens for operation.
- 1947Korean politician Lyuh Woon-hyung is assassinated.
- 1952The 1952 Summer Olympics, officially known as the Games of the XV Olympiad, were opened in Helsinki, Finland.
- 1961Tunisia imposes a blockade on the French naval base at Bizerte; the French would capture the entire town four days later.
- 1981In a private meeting with U.S. President Ronald Reagan, French Prime Minister François Mitterrand reveals the existence of the Farewell Dossier, a collection of documents showing that the Soviets had been stealing American technological research and development.
View the complete list of historical events for July 19.
Curious about this Green Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 19 and 1902 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Guy Pearce, Bill Erwin, Rina Kawaei, Michael Mittermeier, Paul Simon, David Zucker, Allan Dwan, Heather Kuzmich, Javier Bardem, Mackenzie Crook.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 19 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on July 19, 1902.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 1, 1994 – Ella Eyre, English singer-songwriter; November 29, 1978 – Ludwika Paleta, Polish-Mexican actress; June 23, 1970 – Christian Meier, Peruvian actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,066