Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of July 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 19, 1929 was a Friday and it was the 200th day of the year 1929. It was the 29th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 89 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,514 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,171 days or 30.59 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,135 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 27, 1961.
If a dog named Fergus - a Boykin Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 429 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fergus will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Fergus will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Pat Hingle
- 1940Dennis Cole
- 1941Vikki Carr
- 1944Tim McIntire
- 1946Alan Gorrie
- 1949Ivar Kants
- 1967Yael Abecassis
- 1975Wax Tailor
- 1983Craig Vye
- 1988Cherami Leigh
View the complete list of July 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 19.
- 1896Bob Meusel, American baseball player and sailor (d. 1977)
- 1899Balai Chand Mukhopadhyay, Indian physician, author, poet, and playwright (d. 1979)
- 1920Richard Oriani, Salvadoran-American metallurgist and engineer (d. 2015)
- 1944Andres Vooremaa, Estonian chess player
- 1971Lesroy Weekes, Montserratian cricketer
- 1974Preston Wilson, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1979Rick Ankiel, American baseball player
- 1983Craig Vye, English actor
- 1984Lasse Gjertsen, Norwegian animator and director
- 1990Steven Anthony Lawrence, American actor
View the complete list of July 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Velma’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 484Leontius, Roman usurper, is crowned Eastern emperor at Tarsus (modern Turkey). He is recognized in Antioch and makes it his capital.
- 1333Wars of Scottish Independence: Battle of Halidon Hill: The English win a decisive victory over the Scots.
- 1588Anglo-Spanish War: Battle of Gravelines: The Spanish Armada is sighted in the English Channel.
- 1701Representatives of the Iroquois Confederacy sign the Nanfan Treaty, ceding a large territory north of the Ohio River to England.
- 1940Field Marshal Ceremony: First occasion in World War II, that Hitler appointed field marshals due to military achievements.
- 1940World War II: Army order 112 forms the Intelligence Corps of the British Army.
- 1952The 1952 Summer Olympics, officially known as the Games of the XV Olympiad, were opened in Helsinki, Finland.
- 1963Joe Walker flies a North American X-15 to a record altitude of 106,010 meters (347,800 feet) on X-15 Flight 90. Exceeding an altitude of 100 km, this flight qualifies as a human spaceflight under international convention.
- 1976Sagarmatha National Park in Nepal is created.
- 1979The Sandinista rebels overthrow the government of the Somoza family in Nicaragua.
View the complete list of July 19 historical events.
Curious about this Flamboyant Pink Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 19, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kie Kitano, Al Wilson, Feist, Solomon Burke, Anthony Hamilton, Thomas Dekker, Bobby Russell, Georgia Apostolou, Ipče Ahmedovski, Kathy Bates.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 19 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 19, 1929.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th July 1929 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 5, 1947. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +150. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 5, 1911. Your score is -162. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 19, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 200th day of 1929
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 29th Friday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 89 days
- Age on next birthday: 92 years old
- Days since birth: 33,514 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,171 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.59 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,135
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 27, 1961
- Age in dog years: 429 dog years old using a Boykin Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: February 5, 1947 (+150)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 5, 1911 (-162)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.VII.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 3, 1988 – Patricia Tumulak, Filipino-American model, Miss Philippines Fire 2009; September 12, 1954 – Peeter Volkonski, Estonian singer-songwriter and actor (Propeller); August 13, 1971 – David Monahan, American actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,875